Pemsl enters transfer portal

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Robbins to Iowa would suck. Probably the next Garza for them. Awfully nice of Devries to develop prospects for Fran. Kind of a weird flex for him too, considering he can't coach the hoks until Fran gets run out of town

Big_Sill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 4, 2008
Guys I am not saying he was a lottery pick or anything like that. But as a freshman I really thought he would develop into a solid low post player. His game that year, before the knee injuries reminded me a lot of Fizer and a couple of other ISU bigs. I'm not talking running the floor, but he was a solid rebounder, and was doing the grunt work at the block. Get him the ball on the block and let him go to work. Hell, I thought at the time he was going to develop into the best big man in the state, it didn't happen, but he looked very promising as a freshman.
Fizer? That was a joke right?
Guys I am not saying he was a lottery pick or anything like that. But as a freshman I really thought he would develop into a solid low post player. His game that year, before the knee injuries reminded me a lot of Fizer and a couple of other ISU bigs. I'm not talking running the floor, but he was a solid rebounder, and was doing the grunt work at the block. Get him the ball on the block and let him go to work. Hell, I thought at the time he was going to develop into the best big man in the state, it didn't happen, but he looked very promising as a freshman.
Did you just say it’s not like Pemsl was a lottery pick, and then compare him to a lottery pick? Pemsl and Fizer are light years apart in about everything, maybe find a better comparison. Maybe this was a joke?

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Fizer? That was a joke right?

Did you just say it’s not like Pemsl was a lottery pick, and then compare him to a lottery pick? Pemsl and Fizer are light years apart in about everything, maybe find a better comparison. Maybe this was a joke?
SE Cyclone is one of the biggest hok trolls on this board, I wouldn't read much into it

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Pemsl strikes me as a guy who has a lot to say until he gets punched in the mouth.

Iowa's roster is full of guys like this. Connor is the best at it. Pemsl was probably next best. Garza loves to talk and stare down opposing players, until they get ticked off at him, then he runs away like a little beeyoch. JorBo just has a punchable face, he can't help that. And don't get me started on Kreiner, my gawd.

Weiskamp is the only attitude I like on that team. He just goes about his business. Fran probably hates him for that.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Iowa's roster is full of guys like this. Connor is the best at it. Pemsl was probably next best. Garza loves to talk and stare down opposing players, until they get ticked off at him, then he runs away like a little beeyoch. JorBo just has a punchable face, he can't help that. And don't get me started on Kreiner, my gawd.

Weiskamp is the only attitude I like on that team. He just goes about his business. Fran probably hates him for that.

Yeah Id hate having a little ***** like Garza on my team. Sucks super hard core.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Probably not.
mccafferyjpg.jpg