2021 Football Targets

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.

SDE Stone Eby (Flower Mound, TX)

P5 blessings from Baylor, GT, Purdue and Washington State.

I wouldn’t mind seeing some rival Big XII quarterbacks get Stoned.

Criminy. I watched this kids video, and for seven minutes, he just makes plays. Sacks, blocked kicks, TFL’s, knocked down passes—and not a few of any of them.

Some kids, when you look at their video, they’re mostly just running around, and you try to get a sense of their base athleticism. Not this kid. He just makes play after play. Finds a way to get past blocker. Identifies where the ball is.

And unlike with some obvious athletic freaks who just run all over the field, I have absolutely zero idea what his “base athleticism” range is. Because I was too busy being impressed with all of the plays.

I don’t think Flower Mound is a shabby high school for football, either.

Reactions: Snydes and kentkel

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I wouldn’t mind seeing some rival Big XII quarterbacks get Stoned.

Criminy. I watched this kids video, and for seven minutes, he just makes plays. Sacks, blocked kicks, TFL’s, knocked down passes—and not a few of any of them.

Some kids, when you look at their video, they’re mostly just running around, and you try to get a sense of their base athleticism. Not this kid. He just makes play after play. Finds a way to get past blocker. Identifies where the ball is.

And unlike with some obvious athletic freaks who just run all over the field, I have absolutely zero idea what his “base athleticism” range is. Because I was too busy being impressed with all of the plays.

I don’t think Flower Mound is a shabby high school for football, either.
I agree. I'm not a FB recruiting expert in any stretch of the imagination - but this guy looks good!! I definitely do NOT want him going to Baylor!!

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Obviously we will make the top 6, but i feel like we are truly sitting in 3rd place, at best
I suppose that depends on just what he’s looking for. Wisconsin signed three high school defensive ends in the last class, we signed one.

Nebby has signed six high school defensive ends in the last two classes (nine in the last three), while we’ve signed three.

If playing time is a priority—JaQuan Bailey is going to leave a big hole next season—we might have an advantage there.

Help Support Us

Become a patron