*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
The sanitizer is still in play.

Who I got it from may be dead already...

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
nvm, looked it up. Wednesday. How can you know it’s still in play?

I guess if you gave it to an innocent that was hit last night? And they were able to pass it on?

What day is it again.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
When did you get it again?
Unrelated... What did it take for you to become a "superfanatic" and is that the requirement to have access to the dumb button?

I'm seeing lots of dumb posts throughout this forum and think it might come in handy.

**Ghost post not because I'm dead but because this is off-topic for anyone still reading**

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Unrelated... What did it take for you to become a "superfanatic" and is that the requirement to have access to the dumb button?

I'm seeing lots of dumb posts throughout this forum and think it might come in handy.

**Ghost post not because I'm dead but because this is off-topic for anyone still reading**

It’s $10/month through Patreon. I can’t remember how I signed up. I think if you go to your profile and go to account upgrades maybe you can figure it out from there. It’s through Patreon, but you can use paypal to make the payments.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
It’s $10/month through Patreon. I can’t remember how I signed up. I think if you go to your profile and go to account upgrades maybe you can figure it out from there. It’s through Patreon, but you can use paypal to make the payments.
I'm donating now but only $3/month. May be worth the bump.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

No, that's not the level in Patreon. Patreon is separate. You have to sign up through CF to get access to the DUMB button.

Go to Account Upgrades, you should see it there.
upload_2020-4-3_16-3-18.png