*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Something else I've been looking through is the TP hoarder effect. When @cyfanatic13 informed us that WDSM had been clapped, I asked if there was anyone else. I went back through my list & compared it with the page one tallies. Keep in mind I may have missed a vote in there, so this is not guaranteed perfect. :D
Day 1: everyone voted
Day 2: JHUNSY and Gordyo5 did not vote
Day 3: Cash & CyArob did not vote
Day 4: Dandy did not vote

If I understand it correctly, only one person is prevented from voting on a given day. So that means that 2 of the 4 that did not vote on days 2 & 3 are on clap watch, right? It would be nice to know which.

I couldn't vote Day 3 because of the TP hoarder

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Something else I've been looking through is the TP hoarder effect. When @cyfanatic13 informed us that WDSM had been clapped, I asked if there was anyone else. I went back through my list & compared it with the page one tallies. Keep in mind I may have missed a vote in there, so this is not guaranteed perfect. :D

If I understand it correctly, only one person is prevented from voting on a given day. So that means that 2 of the 4 that did not vote on days 2 & 3 are on clap watch, right? It would be nice to know which.
WDSM got clapped? Haha what an idiot.

Gordyo5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 3, 2007
Glenwood, Ia

Tuesday was my birthday and sadly with very little work and not much else to do, I started drinking with “brunch”. Completely forgot about the game.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Tuesday was my birthday and sadly with very little work and not much else to do, I started drinking with “brunch”. Completely forgot about the game.
I'm more curious than anything else. So JHunsy probably got hit by the hoarder and Cash missed a vote. Usually the mayor tells us, but he's been kind of busy. That's why I got curious when he announced WDSM was clapped.

PS: Happy belated birthday!

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
CysRage, Doc, Cows, and Clark ALL rescinded to vote within 7 minutes of each other. I'd wager at least one of them is dirty. That being said, going to vote as a placeholder for now.

Vote Doc
I didn't rescind yesterday?

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
I'm more curious than anything else. So JHunsy probably got hit by the hoarder and Cash missed a vote. Usually the mayor tells us, but he's been kind of busy. That's why I got curious when he announced WDSM was clapped.

PS: Happy belated birthday!
That's actually not accurate so idk what happened. I was holding out to vote late in case I had to save myself and genuinely forgot once I sat down to watch a movie with my wife.

No clue what that means with the TP Hoarder though.

I've not had the hand sanitizer either.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
That's actually not accurate so idk what happened. I was holding out to vote late in case I had to save myself and genuinely forgot once I sat down to watch a movie with my wife.

No clue what that means with the TP Hoarder though.

I've not had the hand sanitizer either.
Weird. Pretty sure everyone else voted that day except you & Gordy, and he says he didn't vote either. Maybe the TP hoarder forgot to name someone.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
I hope the governor in this game is more competent or we're screwed.