Barta Extended!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
On the Murph and Andy show they mentioned they heard ISU had more video evidence they did not release in case Iowa folks wanted to pursue something else. I'd like to see that video!

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Is Pollard cutting the funding for the pedestrian bridge? If so, that is a program killer.

So you get asked if Iowa Athletic department and coaches are going to sacrifice (after the report of what ISU is doing) due to lost revenue and probable future lost revenue and you decide to go all douchey. You be you I guess.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
He's probably busy Googling "Do I have to pay judicial judgments during a pandemic?"

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Is Pollard cutting the funding for the pedestrian bridge? If so, that is a program killer.
A fan base that makes fun of a bridge that helps traffic flow and safety but gets a boner over painting a water tower. LOL.

Reactions: Brandon

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Where do Brands' comments about his guys being "robbed" along with Iowa's NCAA title aspirations fit into this conversation.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
That money was previously donated, so I'd say let's get going. I'm just hoping the same guys who were responsible for the Highway 30 overpass project aren't going to be working on the pedestrian bridge project.

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
That money was previously donated, so I'd say let's get going. I'm just hoping the same guys who were responsible for the Highway 30 overpass project aren't going to be working on the pedestrian bridge project.

Which vendor on the H30 overpass? I heard there were three different vendors in succession with the first two being 'fired' from the work, but don't know details.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Well, he's not wrong.
There was no guarantee they would win, and no conspiracy to prevent the contest.
Everything has been shut down. I'm not unsympathetic toward the wrestlers...or the basketball players...or the track & field teams...
They've all lost their seasons, and opportunities. But to say they were robbed is a little extreme.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I've heard it's the same contractor and the two projects are actually going to be physically connected.