*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
The other day we were all "Haha hehe mafia noob! Noob train!" and now this morning everyone is saying "Mafia toying with us. Mafia is something else."

Might be time to consider the mafia to be an extremely experienced player. Eliminate top vote getters, cause chaos, continue to blend in with the crowd. Sneaky.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
The other day we were all "Haha hehe mafia noob! Noob train!" and now this morning everyone is saying "Mafia toying with us. Mafia is something else."

Might be time to consider the mafia to be an extremely experienced player. Eliminate top vote getters, cause chaos, continue to blend in with the crowd. Sneaky.
smells like Fitzy honestly

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Remember when Snape killed Dumbledore? Killed me. Best of friends but Snape had to do what was best for the whole.

anyhow

vote fitzy

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
You can vote for me today if you want. I'm a reg inno and am currently dealing with extra crap at work, so it might be best for me to get killed off anyway.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
You can vote for me today if you want. I'm a reg inno and am currently dealing with extra crap at work, so it might be best for me to get killed off anyway.
you at least beat JM4Cy

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

giphy.gif

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
Still got a grudge on cy$.

Vote cy$
I don’t hold a grudge against Cy$ for yesterday since it was all in good fun, but I do think he is one that enjoys a good troll and try’s to blend in by talking. Just like last game.

Vote Cy$

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
My initial thought after seeing the mafia hit from last night was the mafia went after DSMcy thinking he was the Senator after what happened with the final vote count. I was still basing that off of thinking the mafia was inexperienced and didn't realize anyone who voted for JM4CY could have been given the double vote by the Senator.

Now after catching up with today's thread, I'm not so sure. After the focus yesterday being about why the second vote getter was taken out, why do it again? I wouldn't think anyone who was suspected of it yesterday would want to keep going in that direction.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron