***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
We have 4 scholarships open. To me, trying to get Gomez is a no-brainer. Yes he's 5'8, but we need 3 point shooting.
Can’t have enough shooters like that!

A lethal shooter, a big man that can shoot, and several small-ball fours/wings...next year’s team would be much better structurally speaking. Add a pg, and let’s go!

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Carton doesn't make next year's team good
Him alone isn't going to change things but this type of thinking is ridiculous lol. The dude would certainly make next year's team better.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Look at the roster

Carton/Bolton/Jackson/Walker
Johnson/Blackwell/Dubar
Young/Conditt/Foster

3 more scholarships

We add Carton and whoever else, we could easily be better than last year.

Or are you one of those guys who believes sit out transfers and freshman can’t be any good?

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Carton/Bolton/Jackson/Walker
Johnson/Blackwell/Dubar
Young/Conditt/Foster

3 more scholarships

We add Carton and whoever else, we could easily be better than last year.

Or are you one of those guys who believes sit out transfers and freshman can’t be any good?
I think carton will be good, but ultimately we aren't replacing a lottery pick player with anyone as good as him. Unless the freshman are outstanding I see next year being similar to this.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I think carton will be good, but ultimately we aren't replacing a lottery pick player with anyone as good as him. Unless the freshman are outstanding I see next year being similar to this.

True. We’ve heard this about every year though. Can’t replace White, Kane, Niang, Morris, and so on. People get a little too caught up in that.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
True. We’ve heard this about every year though. Can’t replace White, Kane, Niang, Morris, and so on. People get a little too caught up in that.
We didn't have good pieces really last year outside of about 4 players. The returning core we have isn't very good.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron