*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
Whiskey >>>>> Beer
It depends on the application, I will take a nice cold beer on a hot day doing manual labor, or disc golfing, but winding down end of the night beverage, campfires, or cold days whiskey gets the win. I have serious concerns about my supply though:
2020-03-18.jpg

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
vote JM4CY
Lol it ain’t me fellas. I would a noob, that much is true but I was glad I was given a normal innocent role afraid I would do something dumb and not get invited back to play. I’m still not totally sure I even understand what is going on. If it’s my cross to bear I’ll take my ball and go home. I think I’m supposed to pick someone to take the blame instead of me to defend myself but I have no idea who the one guy is left. I’ll try to cook up some story and report back

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Lol it ain’t me fellas. I would a noob, that much is true but I was glad I was given a normal innocent role afraid I would do something dumb and not get invited back to play. I’m still not totally sure I even understand what is going on. If it’s my cross to bear I’ll take my ball and go home. I think I’m supposed to pick someone to take the blame instead of me to defend myself but I have no idea who the one guy is left. I’ll try to cook up some story and report back
Whenever you get voted out, make it entertaining and I'll let you come back.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
It depends on the application, I will take a nice cold beer on a hot day doing manual labor, or disc golfing, but winding down end of the night beverage, campfires, or cold days whiskey gets the win. I have serious concerns about my supply though:
2020-03-18.jpg

I know, you only have one bottle that’s more than half full.

Gordyo5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 3, 2007
Glenwood, Ia
Sorry I missed yesterday folk, looks like it was a wild ride there are the end.

Count me in the camp of thinking it is either someone new or someone that isn't new.... Really makes you think

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
Ahem, I have dumb locked up. And you also don't see me crying about it.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Whenever you get voted out, make it entertaining and I'll let you come back.
Couple things: A. Now that is something I can do. 2. I’m not even sure how you would do that. Another rule about this crazy ass game game I don’t understand. And D. If it happens today, I will make sure to take it out on @Fitzy who threw my name out and started this. I’m not even sure how that guy has the time to take a break from writing his crappy columns to play mafia.

Help Support Us

Become a patron