Hidden Gems in Comedy Movies

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
While bored in quarantine I have pondered through various hidden gems that lie in comedy films. While this isn’t meant to be a thread about the quality of the movie in and of itself. Rather a particular scene in a movie that is hilarious.

I’ll start. Paul Rudd in Wanderlust

NSFW

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
There is a Blake Griffin scene that is so amazingly hilarious in this movie:

One of the best comedies I've ever seen love it:

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
Strange Wilderness got terrible reviews, and probably rightfully so. But some of the voiceover "facts" are gold.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
A couple i just rewatched that i was reminded are decent:
30 Minutes or Less (Jesse Eisenberg/Aziz Ansari/Nick Swardson)
Rat Race (older, but great cast and Lovitz is a gem in it)

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Every line by Paul Rudd in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

That was one of my most enjoyable in theater moments. For some reason I don't think the trailers did justice to how funny that movie was. I went in with low expectations and laughed my *** off for 90 minutes straight.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
That was one of my most enjoyable in theater moments. For some reason I don't think the trailers did justice to how funny that movie was. I went in with low expectations and laughed my *** off for 90 minutes straight.
I think that was the last comedy movie I saw in theaters lol and I had the same experience haha. Jonah Hill and Jack McBrayer's characters are gold too. I gotta rewatch that one soon.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
The accidental Hitler scene in Rat Race is comedy genius.

Oh, agree completely....along with his daughter talking about prairie dogging a turd, lol.

Seth Green and his brother's characters are great