Kirk Ferentz lawsuit

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Not knowing that part of the world, this is how I'm imagining the Feretzes' rural home:

img_0004_6.jpg
Mary is going build a wall and make her neighbors pay for it!

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Usually reaching a settlement prior to a scheduled trial means that all the details are worked out and all parties agree on the terms. This is stupid and I'm really surprised KF isn't just doing what he can to get this out of the public's eye.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
https://www.apnews.com/f47db22d3a8e...Ferentz-faces-an-unusual-rival:-his-neighbors

A Feb. 6 trial is scheduled in a lawsuit that pits the nation’s longest-tenured college football coach and his wife against the three other families who live along a private road outside Iowa City. A judge is expected to decide whether the Ferentzes breached a 2001 agreement and trespassed by planting trees and installing landscaping items that neighbors say encroach onto Saddle Club Road.

The lawsuit is part of a long-running dispute in which Ferentz and his wife, Mary, have been portrayed as difficult, stingy and privacy-obsessed, clashing with their image as friendly philanthropists who support the Iowa Children’s Hospital.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Maybe their just swingers and need extra privacy. I mean I would of suspected Fran of that first but hey, you can only watch so much Tiger King, amirite?

Reactions: jcyclonee

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Maybe their just swingers and need extra privacy. I mean I would of suspected Fran of that first but hey, you can only watch so much Tiger King, amirite?

If I had to choose, I'd probably take Fran's wife's key before Kirk's wife in a key club. I would probably hope I brought a spare key to try to pull out of my own pocket and go home by myself first, but if that didn't work then I would go that order.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
If I had to choose, I'd probably take Fran's wife's key before Kirk's wife in a key club. I would probably hope I brought a spare key to try to pull out of my own pocket and go home by myself first, but if that didn't work then I would go that order.
Unless you have the hots for Bruce Vilanch, you'd be disappointed getting Mrs F's key.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Key selection should be blind and random. Don't rig the system.

71d5b032-a92c-4c01-9e75-0a7a15ce25c1_text_hi.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron