*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
If moores is aware he is mafia, I can't see him starting a run on someone at this point in the game and drawing attention to himself. The one man mafia (not counting AC) has to be blending in.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Squeaky wheel gets the grease I suppose. Have fun everybody. I sure did!

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
What's the order of operations on the killing the AC?

Since there was no successful infection last night, cyfan said AC is not in play.
If AC is killed tonight and there's also a successful infection, do all the votes for AC count toward the 1 in 4?
Or is the AC killed before it can infect?

I'm thinking in circles here haha

If AC dies tonight, no one would have the chance to be infected as they are not in play until a successful mafia infection (NOT HIT)

It may have been asked and answered already, but I'll ask anyway.

If I vote for the AC and then rescind off of them, is there still a 25% chance I catch it?
Similarly, if I'm the AC and rescind off of someone, is there still a 25% chance it's given to them?
I'll say final vote will be the only one that counts for the sake of not making this any more confusing than it already is

I have a question regarding the game... Why is @cyfanatic13 the way that he is?
They say you are the average of the four people you're in a years long Facebook group message with

Cliff notes version of today?

4061352_0.jpg

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I'm currently working on this albatross of a vote count. No one bother me

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
If moores is aware he is mafia, I can't see him starting a run on someone at this point in the game and drawing attention to himself. The one man mafia (not counting AC) has to be blending in.

That makes sense, Im just basing it off of how he acted as the detective last game.