JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Prick deserves it
Yeah especially because the little kid factor.
I'd imagine he is low on money and can't/couldn't afford to buy more footballs to mail out and that was the problem. U of I should just discreetly reach out to him, get him what he needs, then tell him to stop doing it and he isn't welcome back.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I'd imagine he is low on money and can't/couldn't afford to buy more footballs to mail out and that was the problem. U of I should just discreetly reach out to him, get him what he needs, then tell him to stop doing it and he isn't welcome back.

I would agree, but people are sending the jackwagon money for the stuff ahead of time, so he should be able to buy it with that money.

EDIT: I think there is an old WR, DJK, that could find a way for a guy to make some quick cash.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I would agree, but people are sending the jackwagon money for the stuff ahead of time, so he should be able to buy it with that money.

EDIT: I think there is an old WR, DJK, that could find a way for a guy to make some quick cash.
DJK eventually came from a very well off family (but yes i know what you mean).

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I suppose the ad has experience covering up crimes.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron