*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Now that I think about it more, moores overplayed his role last game, is he doing that this time?

Rescind 2015, vote moores

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Since today really doesn’t matter (there’s one mafia) I think it would be fun to have everyone get on at 8:55 and do a late night train on someone

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I’ll answer everyone’s questions when I get home tonight in time for power hour

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Now that I think about it more, moores overplayed his role last game, is he doing that this time?

Rescind 2015, vote moores
I still have no idea what exactly this game is but i believe history teaches us things so what the hell.

Rescind 2015, vote Moores

plus if 2015 actually does have legit corona, which I am skeptical about, he should play more in the coming week of this game. Or however long these things last

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
I still have no idea what exactly this game is but i believe history teaches us things so what the hell.

Rescind 2015, vote Moores

plus if 2015 actually does have legit corona, which I am skeptical about, he should play more in the coming week of this game. Or however long these things last

If moores comes back mafia, it might be over tonight?

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Man, this game was much easier to follow when I was able to c.f. at work. I've read though the posts for the day, now my brain hurts. I get moores' theory, though I think it's a bit convoluted. 2015 is really putting up a fight though which is sometimes an indicator of a non regular innocent role.

and the most damning evidence I've seen so far is that farnsy hasn't missed a vote yet (only half kidding).

what was the theory for jhunsy?

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Man, this game was much easier to follow when I was able to c.f. at work. I've read though the posts for the day, now my brain hurts. I get moores' theory, though I think it's a bit convoluted. 2015 is really putting up a fight though which is sometimes an indicator of a non regular innocent role.

and the most damning evidence I've seen so far is that farnsy hasn't missed a vote yet (only half kidding).

He beat me in fantasy football like 4 years ago

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN

As the first to put a vote on Hunsy I can confidently say that there was no theory.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron