*** Coronavirus Mafia ***

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
He is saying the slip of "the innocents" vs. we us is an easy slip to make. Not your slip.
This also wasn't my entire reasoning for jumping on 2015. I also mention that Colorado voted and accused 2015 of mafia day 1. My theory says they saw that and decided to "infect" Colorado not realizing that this would kill him. Normally you don't kill people who voted for you because it makes you look guilty, but they weren't trying to kill him and we wouldn't know about the infection.

Ah gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
He is saying the slip of "the innocents" vs. we us is an easy slip to make. Not your slip.
This also wasn't my entire reasoning for jumping on 2015. I also mention that Colorado voted and accused 2015 of mafia day 1. My theory says they saw that and decided to "infect" Colorado not realizing that this would kill him. Normally you don't kill people who voted for you because it makes you look guilty, but they weren't trying to kill him and we wouldn't know about the infection.

If I was mafia I would always infect people. Just grow your voting coalition and vote people out and you always could get lucky and kill the doctors

Cleaver

Jul 9, 2015
I’m hopping on the 2015 train. I like the reasoning enough for a day 2 vote

Vote 2015

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
If I was mafia I would always infect people. Just grow your voting coalition and vote people out and you always could get lucky and kill the doctors
I can't tell if this is either really dumb (Mafia does both kill and infect). Or really really clever to make me believe that 2015 isn't mafia because Mafia "should" know that rule.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
At the moment the vote count from last night is kinda useless. Vote 2015 and lets see how right Moores theory is

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Vote Hunsy. Maybe trying to be quiet and hope 2015 talks himself into getting voted out.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
It is happens in about 50% of cases - https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/can-the-coronavirus-cause-diarrhea/ar-BB11tByJ

Also I am 70% sure I have it IRL but can't get tested because I don't have a car to do the drive thru testing and they said I'm not sick enough for them to send an ambulance yet. And I'm not gonna take an uber to go to the drive thru center and it's too far to walk. But been running a 102 fever 2 days, coughing for 3, and body aches for 4. No chest pain yet though.

So yea... awesome.
vote 2015 so he can beat the real coronavirus.

Reactions: moores2

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
WAIT WAIT WAIT I figured it out....

Moores is mafia and knows I am technically mafia because I am the asymptomatic carrier. You see the rest of the mafia knows who the AC is but the AC doesn't know.

So in that case.... Everyone who votes for me will have a 25% chance of becoming mafia and since he's the only one left he needs to have this huge run on me so that a bunch of you guys get infected by me and join the mafia.

He's playing dumb here in this post and actually wants you all to get infected:

I also mention that Colorado voted and accused 2015 of mafia day 1. My theory says they saw that and decided to "infect" Colorado not realizing that this would kill him. Normally you don't kill people who voted for you because it makes you look guilty, but they weren't trying to kill him and we wouldn't know about the infection.

This is actually the plan...

They were going to try and infect whoever voted for me, the AC, to try and get the detectives killed eventually even if it sacrificed one of themselves and then they need a huge run on me to do a "bulk" infection once the doctors/detectives are gone.

Thanks to them getting super lucky because Colorado randomly voted for me and he happened to be a doctor and then Trump killed the other doctor they're setting that plan in place right now.

This is what needs to happen. We all vote moores out, he's a mafia member and then Trump needs to kill me in tomorrow since he can't kill two days in a row. Innocents win.

Boom.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
WAIT WAIT WAIT I figured it out....

Moores is mafia and knows I am technically mafia because I am the asymptomatic carrier. You see the rest of the mafia knows who the AC is but the AC doesn't know.

So in that case.... Everyone who votes for me will have a 25% chance of becoming mafia and since he's the only one left he needs to have this huge run on me so that a bunch of you guys get infected by me and join the mafia.

He's playing dumb here in this post and actually wants you all to get infected:

This is actually the plan...

They were going to try and infect whoever voted for me, the AC, to try and get the detectives killed eventually even if it sacrificed one of themselves and then they need a huge run on me to do a "bulk" infection once the doctors/detectives are gone.

Thanks to them getting super lucky because Colorado randomly voted for me and he happened to be a doctor and then Trump killed the other doctor they're setting that plan in place right now.

This is what needs to happen. We all vote moores out, he's a mafia member and then Trump needs to kill me in tomorrow since he can't kill two days in a row. Innocents win.

Boom.
ugh ok....

vote cmjh

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
***unofficial vote count***

9 - 2015: moores (843), Farnsy (917), JM4Cy (930), DSMCy (1115), SCNCY (1303), Dandy (1408), Cleaver (1421), CoKane (1427), Cy$ (1432)
7 - JHUNSY: CycloneNorth (724), cmjh10 (729), Cubs (733), CysRage (841), spiker (1404), gipper (1420), clonies (1428)
1 - MeowingCows: Discy (715)
1 - Farnsy: Cubs (732, rescind 733), mdk (920)

Two heavy vote favorites today but only one theory. Sorry, North, but this does not qualify as a theory: "just seems unclean you’re me" (which, allowing for auto correct and/or a lack of editing probably means "just seems you're unclean TO me")

I'm going to go with the one with a theory behind it.

VOTE 2015

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
rescind 2015, vote cmjh

No you need to get moores out.

***unofficial vote count***

9 - 2015: moores (843), Farnsy (917), JM4Cy (930), DSMCy (1115), SCNCY (1303), Dandy (1408), Cleaver (1421), CoKane (1427), Cy$ (1432)
7 - JHUNSY: CycloneNorth (724), cmjh10 (729), Cubs (733), CysRage (841), spiker (1404), gipper (1420), clonies (1428)
1 - MeowingCows: Discy (715)
1 - Farnsy: Cubs (732, rescind 733), mdk (920)

Two heavy vote favorites today but only one theory. Sorry, North, but this does not qualify as a theory: "just seems unclean you’re me" (which, allowing for auto correct and/or a lack of editing probably means "just seems you're unclean TO me")

I'm going to go with the one with a theory behind it.

VOTE 2015

Check out my theory a couple posts ago

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
IF you show up inno, moores is probably toast tomorrow...

But do you see how hard he's trying to get people to vote for me? He needs to get as many people as infected as possible. That's why he had this huge drawn out theory on day 2 to get people to run up and vote for me so his mafia grows. Even if he dies tomorrow he gains at least 3-4 members and then they can finish the game for the name of mafia.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron