***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
And Jake Anderson, a 6’2” shooting guard that had just shot 20.8% from 3, would NOT be well received in the summer of 2020.

Guessing not a high volume of 3s. Led the team in rebounding. Didn't spend much time out there.

He shot 34.8% for the good guys from deep.

Fred's first team. Was just happy he had enough to field a team.

Last edited:

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
Guessing not a high volume of 3s. Led the team in rebounding. Didn't spend much time out there.

He shot 34.8% for the good guys from deep.

Fred's first team. Was just happy he had enough to field a team.

Don’t misunderstand: I loved watching Jake play, and Fred knew exactly how to use him. I just suspect that the fanatical portion of this fanbase wouldn’t be thrilled to see a similar player sign right now.

ChickenNuggetMan

Drinks beer with CycloneLarry69
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2017
Minneapolis
Give me

3 of:
-Barry
-Ellis
-Carton
-Turner

Plus a SF/wing and next season is very interesting.

Speaking of, what players that would be a 3/4 are we in on?

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
@TheHRReview Rice's Trey Murphy III (@Trey_M25) and Josh Parrish (@Josh2x_) enter NCAA Transfer Portal - 'Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas, Cincinnati, DePaul, Iowa State, Stanford, Texas, Wichita State, and Xavier have contacted Murphy.'

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/4397688/trey-murphy-iii

Bit more on Trey.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals...t-is-impressive-for-rice-transfer-trey-murphy

“ A 6-foot-8 guard-wing that embodies multi-positional basketball to its full capacity, Murphy’s continued progressions has made him a top-target for some of the best programs in America. Since entering the Transfer Portal, coaches from Arkansas, Arizona, Arizona State, Cincinnati, DePaul, Iowa State, Stanford, Texas, Wichita State, and Xavier have reached out to Murphy.

“I’m just trying to weigh all of my options but I would love to take visits eventually whenever the coronavirus ends,” Murphy told Rivals.com. “The most important thing to me is being able to maximize my talent and my abilities. Wherever I feel like I can do that best is where I will go.”

There is good reason for the prestigious interest in Murphy. The North Carolina native averaged 13.7 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game last season, while making close to 37-percent of the 204 3-point jump shots that he attempted.”

Last edited:

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Are Barry, Turner, A. Griffin, and Eaddy the guys thus far who have communicated that Iowa State is on their 'short' list?

Last edited:

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Appears Griffin has cut Duke and Marquette from the list.

@JonRothstein Sources: Illinois transfer Alan Griffin has cut his list to the following programs.

Miami
Syracuse
Dayton
Iowa State
Arizona
Texas

This guys rebounding numbers are crazy for a guy his size. Also good 3pt shooting. Great efficiency. Kind of like Hogue maybe? I’ve never saw him play.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron