Darlinstone Dubar

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
You know.. it's exciting when someone asks the question of who to be the most excited for in the class and you have 6 to 8 posters answer and they all have a different "favorite". Dubar, Blackwell, Walker, Foster... great class.

I’m excited for all of these guys. But i never believed Foster was coming here. I saw a coke bottle with “Xavier“ on it about 2 days after he committed and just couldn’t get a crap eating grin off my face.

JVAR

Mar 27, 2006
Eagle Grove, IA
I’m excited for all of these guys. But i never believed Foster was coming here. I saw a coke bottle with “Xavier“ on it about 2 days after he committed and just couldn’t get a crap eating grin off my face.

Last night I was watching Iowa with my 14 year old son hoping they would lose. The announcer said “Touissant has a ton of potential and will be a star for the Hawkeyes next year.” My son looked up from his phone and said “hey dad, guess who won’t be starring for the Hawkeyes next year? Xavier Foster!”. I about fell out of my chair! I think I am raising him right!

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Hmm, interesting that they had him at 6’7” SF/PF. It would be nice if he has added even more length.

Regardless, it sounds like he can play all over the court.

He keeps growing. He was originally listed at 6-5, then 6-6, now 6-7

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
@zsmart13 Iowa State-signee Darlinstone Dubar @___dstone is avg. 21.3 PPG in a recent 3-game swing, shot a blistering 17-for-26 FG in 2 games at @PrepNational

'20 is ferocious above the rim scorer, can knock down outside/mid-range shot w/consistency, crafty around rim, adept 1v1 game

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Last night I was watching Iowa with my 14 year old son hoping they would lose. The announcer said “Touissant has a ton of potential and will be a star for the Hawkeyes next year.” My son looked up from his phone and said “hey dad, guess who won’t be starring for the Hawkeyes next year? Xavier Foster!”. I about fell out of my chair! I think I am raising him right!

You’ve raised that one well! Props to you on a job well done!

Reactions: JVAR