All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Don't recall hammering you for a game by game prediction at all. But what the hell.
Iowa W's - UNI, ISU, N. Illinois, Mich St, Northwestern, Nebraska, Purdue
L's - @Minn, @Ohio St, @ Penn St, @ Illinois, Wisc

ISU W's - S Dakota, UNLV, Tech, Kansas, Kansas St, TCU, W Virginia
L's - @iowa, @Okla St, Oklahoma, Baylor, @texas

Both teams 7-5. Hammer away.

College Football News has an analysis of all schedules. I was surprised, they have K State at 8.5 wins and ISU at 7. I think they expect the Wildcats to win. I think they have Iowa at 8.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
College Football News has an analysis of all schedules. I was surprised, they have K State at 8.5 wins and ISU at 7. I think they expect the Wildcats to win. I think they have Iowa at 8.
KSU returns some, but they lose a TON from last years team. I think they’ll win 5 to 7 games.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
KSU returns some, but they lose a TON from last years team. I think they’ll win 5 to 7 games.

Looking at their depth chart against Iowa State it looks like they have 5 starters back on defense and 3 on offense. So yeah, I don't get the love for K State.

Could say the same for Iowa, that 8 wins seems a stretch. Starting a thoroughly unproven QB in a year where they have a more difficult schedule than usual wouldn't seem to be a recipe for success. Also, no Spring ball is not helpful when you have to break in a new QB.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Looking at their depth chart against Iowa State it looks like they have 5 starters back on defense and 3 on offense. So yeah, I don't get the love for K State.

Could say the same for Iowa, that 8 wins seems a stretch. Starting a thoroughly unproven QB in a year where they have a more difficult schedule than usual wouldn't seem to be a recipe for success. Also, no Spring ball is not helpful when you have to break in a new QB.

To Iowa fans:
Is Hogan on campus this Spring?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
not a hawk fan but

Would say no. Not likely any are right now.

I'm asking if he enrolled early.

I'm assuming he's a lot better than the Oregon State kid so if he enrolled early and doesn't get Spring football to start beating him out that would suck for him

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
I mean Saban wanted him out of High School and he's probably better than he ever imagined so I'm sure he wishes he had him now
I don't think Nick's losing any sleep at night over a QB coming off a 7 win season and a blowout loss to a unmotivated ND team.

• Useful
Reactions: TheJackWePack5