Official: Haliburton Declares for Draft:

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
That's great for him. It's a shame we won't see him take the floor for ISU again but he made the right decision. It'll be fun to see him in the NBA next year. Fit is everything, but there are plenty of teams who can use a player like him. I hope he lands in a great situation with a team on the rise and not some hot mess outfit like the Knicks or Cavs.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Great for Tyrese.
Hali be one of my favorite Cyclones to watch in Hilton and for his next team. Amazing his rise from 200+ ranked player to likely Top 10 NBA Draft pick in 2 years.

• Agree
Reactions: Snydes

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
That's great for him. It's a shame we won't see him take the floor for ISU again but he made the right decision. It'll be fun to see him in the NBA next year. Fit is everything, but there are plenty of teams who can use a player like him. I hope he lands in a great situation with a team on the rise and not some hot mess outfit like the Knicks or Cavs.

Some saying he's the 11th prospect... Spurs have the 11 pick as of now if season is canceled.... I'd be beyond ecstatic as die hard fans of both ISU and the Spurs....

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
This is a no brainer, the kid has some things to work on to live up to his draft projection but you can't turn down that kind of money, super happy for him, he deserves it. The only thing I'm bummed about is that he didn't get to do more in an ISU uniform. We saw lots of great moments from Tyrese but this is just the tip of the iceberg, he's got a a bright, bright future. He's going to be a fan favorite wherever he ends up. I can't think of an easier kid to root for.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
How awesome must that feel knowing you’re going to have a career playing a sport you love AND become a multimillionaire at the ripe age of 20.

For some 2020 is a good year.

• Agree
Reactions: aobie and Snydes