Worst movie you watched lately.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Imagine.....imagine there is no heaven, no hell below us, no countries, no religion too (boomers love that line)......
Imagine all the people, not binge watching or sitting on there ass for hours....You-000-000 (To tune of Imagine by John Lennon and Yoko Ono and Charles Manson)...you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Get off your ass and do somthing and help another human in person not via electronic media....aaa....aaaa......

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Locke - 2013 ft. Tom Hardy

I think it might be the worst movie of all time. I'd rather close my eyes and watch Cats.

The entire movie is a dude on his phone in his car. That's it. I hate myself that I have to finish something after I start it, no matter how awful it is. It's why I don't have TV and don't watch much Netflix.

• Funny
Reactions: dirtyninety

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
You weren't captivated by Brad Pitt playing Brad Pitt? Brad WeinEpstein Orgy Vid Extortion Pitt.

I actually fell asleep for a half hour in the middle. When I woke up, the exact same thing was happening...Brad Pitt on a rocket ship going somewhere.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Guns Akimbo was pretty corny. Decent concept, but they didn't pull it off very well.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
You can't find this anywhere anymore, but my favorite WORST movie is Shakes the Clown. Starstudded cast including Robin Williams, Adam Sandler and Bobcat Goldthwaite starring as an alcoholic clown.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I'm sorry to say I actually watched the live-action Aladdin movie with Will Smith. Ugh is being too kind to it. Just terrible. Worst movie I have seen in maybe a decade. Slightly worse than my two worst movies I watched in 2019 which were Wine Country and Serenity. If you can make a movie worst then Serenity, you've got be doing some stuff majorly wrong.
Depends on how you define "Serenity". :D
MV5BOWE2MDAwZjEtODEyOS00ZjYyLTgzNDUtYmNiY2VmNWRiMTQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIzOTk5ODM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
Dr. Zhivago...maybe not worst movie, but possibly biggest disappointment. I was expecting it be great and kept wondering when it was going to be so memorable.

UnCytely

SuperFanatic
Sep 24, 2017
Council Bluffs, Iowa
BY FAR: Ad Astra.

My gosh, that movie is horrible! Most bad movies have some good qualities, Ad Astra has absolutely none. It is boring and intellectually uninteresting, even intellectually insulting. The questions it asks are never in any way remotely answered, and the plot threads are never resolved. As long as it is, it feels like half a movie, like there is a second half out there that resolves all the plot issues and answers the questions.

• Agree
Reactions: tzjung

CyclonesRock

Jan 1, 2018
Iowa
Dr.Doolittle, My Wife and I both had the same reaction, so much possibility and so disappointing. CGI animals were not good, it was so bad i am having a hard time even remembering why...and it was not very long ago that we saw it!

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Hustlers. Turned it off halfway through. Couldn't stand JLo in it for some reason *ducks*
Fell asleep half way though it. Thankfully it was an inexpensive Redbox rental.

Reactions: srjclone