Worst movie you watched lately.

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Last worst movie I watched in the theater - Frozen II

Last worst movie I watched at home - it's a 100-way tie with every Hallmark Christmas movie that my wife puts on
For the life of me I cannot figure out in any way shape or form why in the hell hallmark movies are must haves. Zero. None.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
I'm not a big movie watcher, but I did flip something on a few weeks ago to pass the time while doing something else.

The Beach Bum, starring Matthew McConaughey. I turned it on because it had Isla Fisher in it (meow). Snoop Dogg was it in also. Truly awful. I can't even remember what it was about; it may not have had an actual plot.

Isla Fisher was smokin' in it, though.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
It's been a few years but "Hacksaw Ridge" has been one of the worst I've seen in a while. Fire away.

Just thought that slo-mo scene of him batting the grenade away was kind of ridiculous. And I don't know how anyone could take Vince Vaughn seriously as the hardass drill sergeant. Every time he barked an order I wanted to laugh. Not believable at all.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Wife and I watched Rocketman the other night. Just a bizarrely made movie the way it floated in and out of reality. Would have just preferred a normal bio-pic.

• Agree
Reactions: fsanford

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
I watched prometheus recently. That wasn't very good. Neither was wild hogs.

I have a large dvd collection that I am trying to whittle down. But lots at garage sales and then never watch them, so I picked out a bunch of ones I wasn't sure about and those were 2 I hadn't seen.