***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Yes, love to see this news.
What kind of injury did he sustain requiring him to sit out all of last year?
As long as it wasn't knee or hip, probably will be fine. But if the other 2 things you never know what you can get.

But at the same time ISU is kind of in a position where they have to take risks I guess

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
If they don’t land high quality guys, next year could be worse.

There isn't much difference in 20 vs 22 losses, in terms of post season opportunities. And it is clear to let coach go
The problem is that 17-15 year where you probably keep the coach based on improvement. You either want to be above 19 wins or 19 losses next year

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Carton had zero interest in us out of high school though, right?

But Prohm could guarantee him a starting PG spot immediately.

I worry about him going to Iowa and making them one of the best teams in the country.

Baseline23

Mar 17, 2012
Carton had zero interest in us out of high school though, right?

But Prohm could guarantee him a starting PG spot immediately.

I worry about him going to Iowa and making them one of the best teams in the country.
The other day he listed I think 13 schools that had contacted him already, and Iowa was not among them. It would seem unlikely to me that Frannie, who is big on "chemistry," would try to pry Carton into a spot already taken with JoBo returning and Toussaint as well.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
The most important signing is going to be who will be our next PG. Would Carton be ahead of Ellis on the wish list?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron