Santa Clara graduate transfer Tahj Eaddy ISU in Top 5.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
We need bodies. We're not going to be able to bring in 3 great transfers or JUCOs. If this guy ends up being the worst out of the bunch that's fine. If everyone else is worse or around the same, I'll be extremely concerned.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Lots of high level coaches are trying to get this terrible player. Got it
I mean, I’m not saying he’s terrible, but bringing in Prentiss Nixon 2.0 to play as our Sg next year isn’t helping us. Other teams have players to compliment him more than likely. We need shooters in the worst way since Prohm teams can’t really do anything else well.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I mean, I’m not saying he’s terrible, but bringing in Prentiss Nixon 2.0 to play as our Sg next year isn’t helping us. Other teams have players to compliment him more than likely. We need shooters in the worst way since Prohm teams can’t really do anything else well.

Look who wanted Nixon when he left and who wants McGowens

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Look who wanted Nixon when he left and who wants McGowens
If we don’t get shooters next year we have nothing to hide all our other fundamental deficiencies Prohm teams come with, it’s really a simple concept. Prohm is so bad at bringing in players that fit his system.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
If we don’t get shooters next year we have nothing to hide all our other fundamental deficiencies Prohm teams come with, it’s really a simple concept. Prohm is so bad at bringing in players that fit his style.

Getting players to buy into roles and figuring out a strategy for ball screen defense is significantly more important than snagging a JUCO or grad transfer that shot 40% from 3 at their previous stop. Bolton and Jackson proved they could shoot the 3 in conference play but it didn't matter when we couldn't guard anyone

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CyPunch and Pat

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
If we don’t get shooters next year we have nothing to hide all our other fundamental deficiencies Prohm teams come with, it’s really a simple concept. Prohm is so bad at bringing in players that fit his system.
I get that you absolutely hate Steve's guts but my god you are exhaustively negative.