JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
A guy that clearly does his homework.
"The Hawkeyes could also get a huge boost if former All-Big Ten guard Jordan Bohannon earns a medical redshirt year"

Doesn't look like clear homework to me.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Sinking to new lows to say something like this in light of all that is going on.

Ya. At least the 9th place Cyclones got to finish their season out. More than most can say.

Just replying to your trolling buddy tryharder's jab. The new low was established by the poster on HN that wanted to take the NCAA to court over the cancellation in light of what is going on. But then again, would you expect anything less from your fan base?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Iowa - 20
UNI - 40
ISU - ?? I don't know what their roster will be yet. If I had to guess, I would say in the 80s.
More importantly will Prohm have enough to field a team?

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Lol you think Connor and Patrick come off the bench?

I could see Connor starting over Fredrick, but both would get plenty of minutes. Hoping Patrick is better and can play next year, but I wouldn't count on it.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Unless Patrick adds some muscle, he will get eaten alive. Having thyroid cancer at the age of 14 and now he probably is 19, being 5 years removed from it, it still seems that they are still checking some things out with him yet according to the 1/24 Gazette article. It's gotta be tough to bulk up a 6'9" frame after going through cancer. I hope they find something out on him. There is way more to life than basketball.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Everyone's going to get plenty of minutes

You are probably correct. Which is why I don't think they will be all that much more improved from this year, but I still think they are a solid tournament team either way. I think Garza, Wieskamp, Fredrick, JorBo get the most minutes followed by Connor and Nunge, then Pemsl and Touissaint.

• Agree
Reactions: TRYHARDER

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Unless Patrick adds some muscle, he will get eaten alive. Having thyroid cancer at the age of 14 and now he probably is 19, being 5 years removed from it, it still seems that they are still checking some things out with him yet according to the 1/24 Gazette article. It's gotta be tough to bulk up a 6'9" frame after going through cancer. I hope they find something out on him. There is way more to life than basketball.

Patrick is already 20 I believe

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You are probably correct. Which is why I don't think they will be all that much more improved from this year, but I still think they are a solid tournament team either way. I think Garza, Wieskamp, Fredrick, JorBo get the most minutes followed by Connor and Nunge, then Pemsl and Touissaint.

Connor will get the second most minutes, followed by Patrick and Joe

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Who is going to get the most minutes for the clones? Honorable mention all conference Bolton or one of the 2 players to be named later?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron