Caleb Grill Transferring

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
> 2

Starting at 0 right now. Doesn't mean it's true. Kids come close to leaving, quite often, and then don't.
Guessing Lewis and... Solo as a grad maybe? It's basically gotta be Solo or Conditt. Not sure who else is even left. It's not going to be Bolton and Jackson is set to be a starter so I dont think its him

So is that 7 total schollys for next year?

4 taken up by freshman

3 we will have for transfers/freshman?
It's all good though. Prohm is very good at nailing transfers and will likely find a Big 12 caliber player just like the last couple he's brought in /s

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
It would not be good. I'm guessing we've heard the same.

And herein lies the problem with Pollard's apparent stance of "let's see this thing all the way into the fiery depths of hell" approach. There's no shot this gets markedly better next year. I just don't see how it's possible. And everyone knows he's on, at best, a very hot seat. Why would anyone come here? Why would anyone stay here? What do you have to sell?

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
What more evidence do we need at this point that Prohm is not the right fit? Every single year, he's had major drama issues with one or more players. Imagine what that does to the locker room. Grill seemed to be the exact Prohm kind of guy, and even kids like him are not buying in at this point. It's a dumpster fire.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
immediate playing time for transfers is a positive...

no?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Cy$

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
giphy.gif