Are you still planning on traveling for Spring break?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Are you still traveling for Spring break?

• Yes

Votes: 60 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 102 63.0%

• Total voters

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I still am of the opinion that both sides need to take a step back. There are some absolute imbeciles who are putting to many people at risk with their actions. At the same time this is going to spread way more than we’d like. Way more people are going to die than we want. We can’t stop it completely.

We have to find the balance of flattening the curve as much as possible and the ability to come out the other side with an intact society. There is no easy answer to this. People need to listen to health professionals and find that balance.

this is the attitude that will take this from 4 weeks of lockdown to 4 months.

JUST ******* STAY HOME. If you have to go to work, go. But do nothing else. Don’t have quarantine parties.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
JUST ******* STAY HOME. If you have to go to work, go. But do nothing else. Don’t have quarantine parties.

What am I supposed to do with my pinata full of used kleenexes, trays of body shots, greased-up Twister mat and bucket of shareable syringes now?

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
What am I supposed to do with my pinata full of used kleenexes, trays of body shots, greased-up Twister mat and bucket of shareable syringes now?

Go to Mar-a-Lago. That place is infected and infested with disease. You can probably count bedbugs for entertainment.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

source.gif

Reactions: madguy30

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
If this were another 9/11 where people could plainly see the effect there would be way more buy in. Instead it's something with so many mixed signals and information that it's really easy for people to say 'I feel fine' and move along like nothing.

JJ Watt raised $37 million for Hurrican Harvey relief. Let's see if that same sort of thing happens in several places for this. Right now I'm guessing 'no'.

Last edited by a moderator: