The Fran fade

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I don't give Fran that much credit, but rather Prohm's inability; especially with better / more gifted players. Our 2016 Monte-led team ( Burton, Naz, Matty, etc) lose to Fran and freshman JorBo ?#@? my red flag meter went off back then.

You put way too much stock in a non conference basketball game

• Creative
Reactions: Lafaester54

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
re read would be read as "regarding read".
I made a stupid sentence in response to being called stupid with poor grammar. I'm not the grammar police and never will be but if someone is going to call someone out as stupid they should do better.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: cycloner29

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I made a stupid sentence in response to being called stupid with a poor grammar. I'm not the grammar police and never will be but if someone is going to call someone out as stupid they should do better.

Yet another "triggered" hawk troll. Sorry to hear your grammar is poor. Maybe you should go spend some time with her and less time on here. You really should social distance yourself from CF with COVID-19 world issues right now. Go spend some time with your grammar!!

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I don't give Fran that much credit, but rather Prohm's inability; especially with better / more gifted players. Our 2016 Monte-led team ( Burton, Naz, Matty, etc) lose to Fran and freshman JorBo ?#@? my red flag meter went off back then.

Monte had a planned celebration after the game and everything only for Prohm to ruin it for him.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
You put way too much stock in a non conference basketball game

Prohm's non-conf performance is a Proxy for conf-performance. It's sports and all games involving my team matter to me; especially an in-state rival that is where I was raised.
Speaking of "too much stock" you comment way more often on Iowa than you do the Cyclones.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Prohm's non-conf performance is a Proxy for conf-performance. It's sports and all games involving my team matter to me; especially an in-state rival that is where I was raised.
Speaking of "too much stock" you comment way more often on Iowa than you do the Cyclones.
he's a Hawk fan. Even went to Indy for the BIG 10 tourney.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

So you don't like Matt Campbell because he doesn't beat Iowa? Lol