TE Recruiting

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Will we be excited about who it is?
When I orginally posted didn't know name, but did some research. Since I don't know if it is open knowledge, I'll just say a 260+ pound dude. My son played F at 280 his senior year. This kid will have that size. Don't know him so the nastiness is another question that will have to be answered. Wierd how I found out. My cousin was at a restaurant with a group. One in the group was his uncle. They were talking football. Guy said nephew was at ISU. My cousin mentioned my kid..........When he got back in town he told me story.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
When I orginally posted didn't know name, but did some research. Since I don't know if it is open knowledge, I'll just say a 260+ pound dude. My son played F at 280 his senior year. This kid will have that size. Don't know him so the nastiness is another question that will have to be answered. Wierd how I found out. My cousin was at a restaurant with a group. One in the group was his uncle. They were talking football. Guy said nephew was at ISU. My cousin mentioned my kid..........When he got back in town he told me story.
Is it gonna be Johnny Wilson?

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Is it gonna be Johnny Wilson?

No. NO MORE GUESSES...lol. The dicussion was held. Whether or not it is a confirmed move or not is something I don't know. I do know if we can get a 270-280 pound guy playing the F that can move well and adjust to stunts on the snap, we will be very effective moving forward in BIG ASS packages. If he can catch out of the F position [something my baby sucked at] defenses can not beat this formation. If defense goes big, there is passing options for the TE's and one Split end. They stay small, ram it down their fing throats!

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Considering who posted that, and the backstory, I’d suggest trying again with an Ohio geographical base.

Dan Sichterman might be a better starting point.

I always thought that he could play some F. He's pretty much buried on the DL.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
We've got a lot of guys that are hybrid type DL guys. I could see Blake Peterson being athletic enough to move around, but he might be too valuable for the future on the DL. Can't go wrong with a bunch of 6'4" 260 lb tough, physical athletes