Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Market is cooked. There's no other bags of tricks left.

I don't think there is anything that can be done for the markets right now. Only way to have stemmed the downturn somewhat is to have a strong and coherent plan that started about two months ago.

• Agree
Reactions: SCNCY

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Nope, I generally reply first, then if they keep it up I will. Always been a person who goes to the source first.
Well that’s stupid. Reporting it just lets the mods know and they can, you know, moderate unlike you who isn’t a mod.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Well that’s stupid. Reporting it just lets the mods know and they can, you know, moderate unlike you who isn’t a mod.

I don t care if you think it’s stupid. I just prefer to address the person I have an issue with first. People can screw up and post things they shouldn’t. Seen several people take down their posts when I do that. I prefer giving the benefit of a doubt.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
I don t care if you think it’s stupid. I just prefer to address the person I have an issue with first. People can screw up and post things they shouldn’t. Seen several people take down their posts when I do that. I prefer giving the benefit of a doubt.
Or someone like me reported it and the mods took it down. I think you just like to be the crossing guard, because frankly it’s not your call on whether something crosses the line or not, is it? And yeah, your post seemed mighty neighborly and intended to help, lol.

• Funny
Reactions: BCClone

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
Why not just by inverse ETFs right now? Why will this stop going down? People continue to be surprised by how bad the coronavirus crisis is. It's still going to get worse and people still don't understand that.

• Agree
Reactions: Stormin

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Why not just by inverse ETFs right now? Why will this stop going down? People continue to be surprised by how bad the coronavirus crisis is. It's still going to get worse and people still don't understand that.
China is over it. Hong Kong is over it. South Korea is over it.

I covered all my short positions today and dipped back into VGT and VDE with a few k.

Edit. Futures up 3.5%. Can the market make up its damn mind.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
  • Agree
Reactions: bos and simply1

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Wanting to jump in but not sure we are near a bottom yet. Hard to think we are with another month+ (or more) of this virus dominating our lives.

• Agree
Reactions: ianoconnor

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Because you can buy 3X inverse etfs. :) But word of warning, Italy’s curve has started to turn right. I’m not at a number any longer for my buy signal. Once it’s proven that Italy flattened its curve and we can time out when our curve will turn right based in experts analysis of our measures vs their measures, there’s going to be a rally week and that’s my buy signal. Then I’m going to sell again.

Reactions: BBHMagic