Coronavirus Coronavirus: In-Iowa General Discussion (Not Limited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Are you gonna make it?

Well, I read this..........

ABSOLUTELY NO POLITICS.

Then I read this..............

I think Reynolds is in denial...

.......and this........

She’s in denial about a lot of things I’ve heard.

.......and realized that they either can't read, have trouble with upper case letters or don't give a crap because of being the same political flavor as the OP. Then thought.......wait....nah, just like the cave it's.......

people being dumb

.....sorry, carry on.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Occasionally when I'm jumping from thread to thread responding to people responding to me, I forget when I am in the cave and when I am not. If I have traumatized you, please accept my apologies.

• Funny
  • Friendly
Reactions: Doc and GT25Ump

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
My mom called me at work yesterday asking if I have been following the current events of the virus. She then tells me that she needed toilet paper and went to several places around the Cedar Rapids metro looking for some and couldn't believe places were sold out. She finally found some, but wanted to mentioned if I came across any to purchase some for her, and she would reimburse me later. :confused:

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
My mom called me at work yesterday asking if I have been following the current events of the virus. She then tells me that she needed toilet paper and went to several places around the Cedar Rapids metro looking for some and couldn't believe places were sold out. She finally found some, but wanted to mentioned if I came across any to purchase some for her, and she would reimburse me later. :confused:
Toilet paper will become our new currency

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I think Reynolds is in denial...

Denial of what? There has not been one case of someone being infected in Iowa yet. If we were in Washington State then yes, more steps should be taken, and in the next couple weeks we may see that. To shut everything down before it even starts to spread just adds extra time to the length of this thing, whatever that ends up being.

GT25Ump

Oct 24, 2009
Sioux City, Iowa
Supposedly Gov. Reynolds is gonna have a press conference at 8:30pm tonight, on a Saturday seems like an odd time, wonder if it's something juicy.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Denial of what? There has not been one case of someone being infected in Iowa yet. If we were in Washington State then yes, more steps should be taken, and in the next couple weeks we may see that. To shut everything down before it even starts to spread just adds extra time to the length of this thing, whatever that ends up being.
And we know this, how? How many have been tested?

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Supposedly Gov. Reynolds is gonna have a press conference at 8:30pm tonight, on a Saturday seems like an odd time, wonder if it's something juicy.

I think all of her daily updates have been at night.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
And we know this, how? How many have been tested?

exactly. I’d like Kim to tell us how many people have been tested.

it’s great we have no community spread, but NY has only tested something like 6000. We probably have tested 600.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
I think the TP hoarding is starting to make sense.

No one is going to work. So no one will be dropping their daily deuce on company time and using provided TP. So they will NEED it at home.

Also, all their little rug-rats will not be in school, so also using the home court facilities. Again, more TP down the drain.

[Yeah, it's a joke.]

Reactions: isutrevman

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Proof?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I think the TP hoarding is starting to make sense.

No one is going to work. So no one will be dropping their daily deuce on company time and using provided TP. So they will NEED it at home.

Also, all their little rug-rats will not be in school, so also using the home court facilities. Again, more TP down the drain.

[Yeah, it's a joke.]

I'm gonna see how many rolls I use over the next week and see if buying cart fulls was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.