Updated 2020 Roster

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
I see last years roster had Tory Spears Fr dB as #14. This year #14 will be Aidan Bouman, and T Spears no longer listed. Any idea where T Spears went and why? Also I doubt he is related to Marcel Spears (one of my favorites), as he is from Houston and Marcel from Olathe, but are they related?

It was never mentioned in any write-ups or in their bios that they were related, so no. As for Tory, he is in the tranfer portal. Going to Texas State.
https://247sports.com/college/iowa-state/Season/2020-Football/TransferPortal/

Reactions: t-noah

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
I know Leonard Glass said he was going to transfer but have not seen where he has ended up if anywhere yet. Any info on him?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I think DJ Miller plays star and Eisworth goes back to SS. Unless Isheem Young is really special.
Isheem Young is really special.

The only way I see it playing out differently is if they switch Eisworth from Star, because it puts so much mileage on him. In which case I’d expect Azunna to be the Star.

Miller looks like the heir apparent at FS at the moment.

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Isheem Young is really special.

The only way I see it playing out differently is if they switch Eisworth from Star, because it puts so much mileage on him. In which case I’d expect Azunna to be the Star.

Miller looks like the heir apparent at FS at the moment.

Well, then we have a lot of really good, young DBs on the team. Seems they have been high on Tayvonn Kyle, Kym-Mani King, and DJ Miller, all sophomores next season. Isheem Young will be a RS freshman.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Well, then we have a lot of really good, young DBs on the team. Seems they have been high on Tayvonn Kyle, Kym-Mani King, and DJ Miller, all sophomores next season. Isheem Young will be a RS freshman.
I also figure it’ll help when Datrone Young is healthy again.