What teams are getting robbed the worst?

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
Wasn’t this going to be Rutgers first tournament
No, they actually made it to the 1976 final four. It's also obvious that they have been in the tournament before since they had to be in the field to win a game. Nebraska remains the only major conference school to never win a tournament game.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
The one year Iowa has a player of the year candidate and not make the tourney.

Blimey.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Since Iowa has a clutch national poy, I can claim they'd have made the final 4, and nobody can disprove it.

Toppin is the player of the year. Most importantly he is the leader of his Dayton team which would have been a #1 seed, and he'll be a top four pick in the draft as well.

• Agree
Reactions: WalkingCY

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Dayton by a country mile. If and when Prohm ever leaves I've always thought we should see if Grant is interested. He probably wouldn't be but I like him.

• Useful
Reactions: isu83

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
IMO, Gonzaga. They've gone from a cute first weekend then flame out program to a legit Final Four program. He's got it rolling there.

• Agree
Reactions: farm85 and NWICY

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
I mean, everyone that was going to be in. But I really feel bad for the Dayton's and San Diego State's; they had a legit chance to win it all.

• Agree
Reactions: CTTB78 and Macloney

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Not Iowa. Assuming Garza returns, they have everyone back to try again next year. My vote goes to the seniors on the Iowa State women's team.
This is why I am not giddy about the tournament being cancelled and Iowa not being able to play in it (which is funny). Not sure if Garza would leave for the NBA or not, but had he had a good couple of games in the tournament to cap his stellar year, his stock would never be as high. Now I bet he comes back for sure because he has talked about wanting a good NCAA run. If he comes back they will be stacked next year and a real threat to make a run in March, which is NOT something I ever want to see because the Hawk fandom would be beyond insufferable. He leaves and they are a completely different team. Hope he gets good feedback from the scouts and realizes he will never have a better chance to get to the NBA. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron