The Fran fade

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
While I am EXTREMELY upset about our season & am disappointed that the NCAA Tourney BBall had to be cancelled - I WILL be glad to not have the HOK trolls coming on here looking for validation for their "NCAA tourney team." No NCAAs, therefore, the Hoks cannot claim that they were an NCAA tourney team -- same as us!!

Hawkize31

Jul 6, 2010
While I am EXTREMELY upset about our season & am disappointed that the NCAA Tourney BBall had to be cancelled - I WILL be glad to not have the HOK trolls coming on here looking for validation for their "NCAA tourney team." No NCAAs, therefore, the Hoks cannot claim that they were an NCAA tourney team -- same as us!!
You have to have CSP for the foreseeable future, however. Good luck CyBros. You're gonna need it.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
No. I’m glad you’re happy during this pandemic. Genuinely warms my heart that someone can find joy during this national emergency.

For someone on a hawk board to post something about going to court over not being able to play really says a lot about your pathetic fan base. Talk about clueless and out of touch with reality, along with trolls like@TRYHARDER! I'm happy I'm not a hawk fan!!

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
For someone on a hawk board to post something about going to court over not being able to play really says a lot about your pathetic fan base. Talk about clueless and out of touch with reality, along with trolls like@TRYHARDER! I'm happy I'm not a hawk fan!!

There are kooks in every fan base.

All joking aside it's unfortunate they didn't get to play in the tournament. That's months of buildup for it to just end like this. It does just stink for everyone involved. I feel it for Iowa State's women's team. It's just hard to not be able to go out on your own terms, prepared for it to be your last game.

There's also no reason for people to be touchy on here. The "Iowa still hasn't won a BTT game" etc. is just good-natured fun. Lord knows we can use some of that right now.