Coronavirus Coronavirus: In-Iowa General Discussion (Not Limited)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Ames Schools just sent emails essentially saying, "We know DM are taking two extra days off of school. The Dept of Public Health hasn't recommended doing that yet, but there is an announcement expected tomorrow. We'll know more about school then."

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Ames Schools just sent emails essentially saying, "We know DM are taking two extra days off of school. The Dept of Public Health hasn't recommended doing that yet, but there is an announcement expected tomorrow. We'll know more about school then."
Same thing with Johnston.

Reactions: Angie

Tri4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2012
Des Moines
Okay - I'm going to drop my PSA again.

When you are stocking up on booze and meat and TP and hand sanitizers...
DON'T FORGET TO STOCK UP ON PET FOOD.
Animals get hungry too, peeps!

Well they get our corpses since we're all gonna die...so they'll be fine for a while. :jimlad: Pretty sure my cat was starting to eat me this morning just for good measure. Saving her favorite food for when I run out.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
this is being announced at mine as well. It's elective, not mandatory, at this point, but still recommended.

adding: this is for all US locations - we have several dozen across the country.
We were told that if we are capable of working from home, we are to start doing so immediately, and to only come into the office if really necessary to get something done by-hand.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Well they get our corpses since we're all gonna die...so they'll be fine for a while. :jimlad: Pretty sure my cat was starting to eat me this morning just for good measure. Saving her favorite food for when I run out.
We have six cats indoors (and three more outside, wanting in). With just the two of us, we are severely outnumbered. I HAVE to think of them first - they would smother us in our sleep!

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm
Status
Not open for further replies.