NCAA TOURNEY

stuclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2013
Ames, IA
NBA season postponed...I think there’s a chance NCAA tournaments might be next..

• Agree
Reactions: BigD

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
NBA season postponed...I think there’s a chance NCAA tournaments might be next..
Yep, sounds like NHL announcement might be coming soon as well. I guess maybe the NCAA's could be postponed for a few weeks but more than likely they will just be done for good.

• Agree

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
I don’t see it making it through the day tomorrow without being cancelled but I hope I’m wrong. I’ll be watching from a bar somewhere if it’s still going on.

• Agree

Ocy Docy

Oct 26, 2018
Willits beat Parker 9-4 in Corvallis last year, but Ian has been a much better wrestler this year.

jcordova8

Social Media Director, Wrestling Beat Writer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 1, 2016
D3 wrestling is allowing limited amounts of family and media. So let’s hope this means I still get to go next week. :)

cyclonenation5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 12, 2013
Ames
Straw's and Gremmel's draws changed slightly, and I think it's due to Harvard dropping out.

Gremmel is now the 10 seed, with Army's Ben Sullivan in the first round, and presumably Demetrius Thomas from Pitt in the 2nd round. I think Thomas beat Gremmel in the first round last year.

Straw no longer has Vincenzo Joseph, and he now has #3 seed Shane Griffith from Stanford. Assuming he loses, he would have Oster from NW or Fogarty from NDSU.

This is based on Track Wrestling brackets.

csteve

Feb 11, 2011
Straw's and Gremmel's draws changed slightly, and I think it's due to Harvard dropping out.

Gremmel is now the 10 seed, with Army's Ben Sullivan in the first round, and presumably Demetrius Thomas from Pitt in the 2nd round. I think Thomas beat Gremmel in the first round last year.

Straw no longer has Vincenzo Joseph, and he now has #3 seed Shane Griffith from Stanford. Assuming he loses, he would have Oster from NW or Fogarty from NDSU.

This is based on Track Wrestling brackets.
IF the tournament is still going to happen, expect the brackets to continue to change up until the show. I think more and more schools will likely announce they will not allow their athletes to compete.