The NCAA tournament will be closed to fans

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I just want to reiterate how big of a financial impact all of this will be.

Wow.

Definitely crazy. But this is nothing compared to if they have to shut down all blue collar and service industry employment for a time. No garbage man, no mail man, no gas at the pumps etc.

• Winner
Reactions: WhoISthis

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
I really don’t think people are actually listening to the medical professionals. There is a difference between cautious prevention of spreading the disease and what we’ve seen today. We have to still live our lives. Take precautions let people get refunds for events but today has been an overreaction.

Not an overreaction when you consider how easy it spreads, and that plenty of people won’t take any extra precautions at all because they’re idiots, and that some people will purposely go into large groups knowing they have it because they’re **** bags.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Has no affect on me whatsoever. It's been a horrible college basketball season this year, and since ISU won't be in any post season at all..... who cares??

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Heart disease isnt communicable. Obesity isnt communicable. And no, the flu isnt more dangerous to people than this, this virus is anywhere from 10-20x more deadly. Pull your head out of your ass.

I agree and what makes this corona virus so different is that if it...stays in your nostrils/head its like a cold but....If it goes down into your lungs, then to your heart or liver...It makes NO difference where you are located ...you are going to die...esp if your age 50 or over.....

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
I really don’t think people are actually listening to the medical professionals. There is a difference between cautious prevention of spreading the disease and what we’ve seen today. We have to still live our lives. Take precautions let people get refunds for events but today has been an overreaction.
I don't know what to think. I work at a health care facility in NE Iowa and out of the blue yesterday we went into lockdown for a couple of hours. It was not a drill. Two hours later they got "new information" and things went back to the status quo.It was very strange.

• Friendly
Reactions: NWICY

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
NBA is suspending the season....doubt NCAA Tourney gets played.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
NBA is suspending the season....doubt NCAA Tourney gets played.
216581003-wfg18.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclonepride

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Soo is this season going to go down in the record books like the seasons during WW2 and just say "no champion"?
Yeah would assume that's the case.

I guess they could possibly try to postpone it for a few weeks and see where everything is at at that point.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Can we pull a UCF and just claim we are the 2020 national champions? :jimlad:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron