Made it to Ames Again

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
I've driven up to see the game tomorrow. Hope to meet a few of you again. I've met some very good people up here over the years. Just wish NWICY was going to be there. We've become great buddies. But he's stuck up in MN. Apparently he still has to work for a living.

I also plan to go up to Spirit Lake Monday and take a tour of the Indian Motorcycle Factory. Then I plan to go down to Oskaloosa and spend a day with a farmer I used to harvest corn for. He's 20 years older than me but seems to be in better health. Must be all that hog sausage he ate,

Plan to work my way on down to KC then and take in the Tournament. I'm sure I'll see a few of you there as well. I know Acoustamac and Mike are planning to be there. So good luck to the Clones in KC.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
We’ll be there today. Section 131. Also headed to KC with tickets to men’s and women’s. Hope weather’s nice. Probably have time to fill during mbb game times.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
I've driven up to see the game tomorrow. Hope to meet a few of you again. I've met some very good people up here over the years. Just wish NWICY was going to be there. We've become great buddies. But he's stuck up in MN. Apparently he still has to work for a living.

I also plan to go up to Spirit Lake Monday and take a tour of the Indian Motorcycle Factory. Then I plan to go down to Oskaloosa and spend a day with a farmer I used to harvest corn for. He's 20 years older than me but seems to be in better health. Must be all that hog sausage he ate,

Plan to work my way on down to KC then and take in the Tournament. I'm sure I'll see a few of you there as well. I know Acoustamac and Mike are planning to be there. So good luck to the Clones in KC.

see you in KC! Glad you could connect with Mike.

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway

Were you sitting behind the ISU bench??

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
Were you sitting behind the ISU bench??
No I sat up in the balcony 213 with Buster for first half. Then I went down in the second half to section 111 row 14 and sat with Mike who is one of Acoustimacs best friends. I don't think Mike does much if any posting on CF. He's a lot of fun to hang out with I must say. I went with him and his wife afterwards to Welch Ave Station. Enjoyed that. Great place to go.