Xavier Foster Committed To Iowa State

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
No. Foster is not a 4. Neither was Jacobson and I can guarantee you that a Senior Jacobson would be way better at playing the 4 than a Freshman Foster.

Are you high? I would love to see the five new guys we are getting next year go up against our current starting five. Right now. This season can't end soon enough.

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
It’s 1000% fact. Very well known fact. I think CSP is the perfect coach to keep him on track. But I’m disappointed he made that choice. I have kids in high school. I’m aware of the temptations these days. But man he’s got such a great future, no need to do that crap.

I genuinely can't tell if you are being satirical or not lol

adjl

Jun 13, 2019
I genuinely can't tell if you are being satirical or not lol
If you are dumb enough to vape (and yes it’s dumb) then don’t do it at school where you are sure to get caught. Kids do dumb things, but he could at least try to hide it.
His issue is perceived attitude. On and off the floor. He’s a spectacular talent and I hope he shows it in Ames. I’m sure his teammates and CSP will help him.

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
It’s 1000% fact. Very well known fact. I think CSP is the perfect coach to keep him on track. But I’m disappointed he made that choice. I have kids in high school. I’m aware of the temptations these days. But man he’s got such a great future, no need to do that crap.

Do you even vape? Jkjk

Foster has also be struggling with injuries and illness this season. He's going to be a great player for ISU. Sadly, that will probably only be for one season. And Born is going to be a great player for UNI. He's not on the same level as Foster though. It's just silly to say otherwise.

I feel pretty confident that foster will not be 1 and done st ISU.

This kid is a day one starter next year. I’ll watch Saved By The Bell if I want to wallow in H.S. drama.

Sometimes i still have nightmares about the time jessi spano took speed and sang I'm so excited.

• Funny
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Whatever, opinions don't have anything to do with it. Spreading rumors about a high school kid on a message board is weird and creepy.
Are you talking about the vaping thing? I didn't care to dig in enough to uncover the meaning.

I'm more fed up with the jackasses that slam anything not in line with their West Virginia family tree looking opinion shrub.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
If you are dumb enough to vape (and yes it’s dumb) then don’t do it at school where you are sure to get caught. Kids do dumb things, but he could at least try to hide it.
His issue is perceived attitude. On and off the floor. He’s a spectacular talent and I hope he shows it in Ames. I’m sure his teammates and CSP will help him.

Can someone please insert the image of JorBo puking all over himself in IC and then we can ask if Fran should revoke his scholarship too for making terrible decisions. My gawd.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
Foster has also be struggling with injuries and illness this season. He's going to be a great player for ISU. Sadly, that will probably only be for one season. And Born is going to be a great player for UNI. He's not on the same level as Foster though. It's just silly to say otherwise.

I think you are way too optimistic on Foster being a 1 and done. He is a Iowa HS 3A big man. Sure he has played AAU, buy AAU is glorified Rec Ball. Foster will have a big adjustment to be an acceptable Big12 defender and adjust to the physicality if the game. He will have to play against posts his size that could be 3-4 years older.

Would love to see Foster start, but realistically playing 15-20mpg would be a great freshman year.