Arch Madness 2020: Drake's March to the Madness

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
welp. gonna be a short march for UNI. Drake's defense is killing uni and everything is bouncing their way. crazy game.

cycart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2012
Johnston, IA
Not the best look for UNI to get throttled, but good to see an Iowa team representing well in this tourney.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
I think it's sad how many ISU fans relish defeat for UNI. A little pathetic too, considering they are literally our little bro in the state.
I'm fine with Drake winning. Let's just hope they don't turn around and lose immediately tomorrow, rendering ruining UNI's season pointless at the end of the day.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I think it's sad how many ISU fans relish defeat for UNI. A little pathetic too, considering they are literally our little bro in the state.
I'm fine with Drake winning. Let's just hope they don't turn around and lose immediately tomorrow, rendering ruining UNI's season pointless at the end of the day.

I don't think tomorrow's result matters a bit to UNI at this point. On to the NIT regardless (and kudos to them for a good season, as I'm in no position to make fun of that tournament this year).

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
It’s not pathetic at all. Their fans suck and are annoying as a whole. KU fans hate Wichita State, is that pathetic too?

cycart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2012
Johnston, IA
I think it's sad that it's cloudy where I am at and my kid is a picky eater, but such is life.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

Nope, its comical. All the Panther talk can go away now.

wonkadog

Apr 17, 2006
Ames, IA

It's freaking awesome. Screw UNI. They are Iowa fans' team when their Hawkeyes suck. You ever go to a UNI@ISU football game? Bunch of doorknob Iowa fans there in Iowa gear cheering on the Panthers. Not to mention Gary Rima's nauseating announcing, absolute tool bag. This made my day. Next up, hope Drake loses tomorrow so that we don't have to hear about "Des Moines' team" when they average 200 fans/game during a typical season.

• Winner
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron