*** Official West Virginia Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
so bad. These kids deserve all the respect in the world. They could have rolled over. And they didn’t.

seriously if you can’t appreciate how hard they tried and the effort they gave, you are a jerk.

hate prohm all you want. But these kids and the kids that are coming in next year deserve better than the comments made this year about them.

Did I say anything about the kids? No. Just commenting on the mounting losses in Hilton.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
Alright. I’ll put this in the moral victory column instead of the loss column. Thanks.
Yeah you jerk. Why dont you post the actual record of the team and include all our moral victories like the tcu game was really a tie at the end of regulation.

• Funny
Reactions: ISUCY23

Cyclone07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 3, 2013
Ames, IA
Really wanted that one for the seniors. I don’t think it was ever a question of if they quit or not, but rather just a lack of talent.

This team has honestly felt close at times all season. Wish they could have found a way to get into the postseason to build some momentum for next year. Here’s to hoping they can get one in KC.

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
Whether you think CSP can be successful as an in-game coach, it says something about him that at the tail end of a dismal season his players keep playing hard and together. Wish they could've hung on tonight

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I understand being upset and frustrated about how the team has played this year. I don't understand the personal attacks and sh!tty attitudes towards the team and coaches some have. Obviously this team is just not that good this year, and maybe Prohm isn't a good enough coach to make it work at ISU, but that doesn't mean you have to act like a total a$$hole. And no, losing your sh!t and insulting the team and coaches does not mean you are such a great fan you "care" more than anyone else. You are just an a$$hole. There are ways to express your dissatisfaction without being a complete jerk.

Maybe they don’t know how. But it’s funny some of the biggest offenders called your post creative.

These kids sure as **** don’t deserve the nonsense that has been posted about them this year.

now we’re on to attacking kids that haven’t even stepped on campus yet.

I get this is a minority of the people that root for Iowa State, but it has been prevalent in basketball for a good five years now, and it’s started to creep into the football talk.

these kids that choose to come to Iowa State and play, whether they play well or not, deserve support. It’s really sad and pathetic that people can’t even give them the respect for the effort it takes to be a college athlete.

thank you Mike and thank you Prentiss for how hard you worked. I’m sorry this year has been tough, but please know that the vast majority of the fans appreciate the effort you put in to represent our school.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Did I say anything about the kids? No. Just commenting on the mounting losses in Hilton.

should we look at all the nonsense you have posted about the players?

There were at least ten different ways you could have started that post, thanking the players for how hard they work. You chose to ignore all of them

• Agree
Reactions: HoustonClone

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Yeah you jerk. Why dont you post the actual record of the team and include all our moral victories like the tcu game was really a tie at the end of regulation.

Way to support him. These players deserve way better than this nonsense.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Maybe they don’t know how. But it’s funny some of the biggest offenders called your post creative.

These kids sure as **** don’t deserve the nonsense that has been posted about them this year.

now we’re on to attacking kids that haven’t even stepped on campus yet.

I get this is a minority of the people that root for Iowa State, but it has been prevalent in basketball for a good five years now, and it’s started to creep into the football talk.

these kids that choose to come to Iowa State and play, whether they play well or not, deserve support. It’s really sad and pathetic that people can’t even give them the respect for the effort it takes to be a college athlete.

thank you Mike and thank you Prentiss for how hard you worked. I’m sorry this year has been tough, but please know that the vast majority of the fans appreciate the effort you put in to represent our school.

Tonight Cat is on point. The kids played hard tonight and competed against a much more talented team. This is the kind of effort even in a loss that fans expect (versus Texas Tech). We can debate Prohm in the off-season but tonight you should simply tip the hat and applaud the effort.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
should we look at all the nonsense you have posted about the players?

There were at least ten different ways you could have started that post, thanking the players for how hard they work. You chose to ignore all of them

Please look at my post. I’ve never said anything bad about the players. Yeah sure, I have said negative things about Prohm. He’s also getting paid millions while not being good at his job.

Quit making **** up you imbecile. You are the worst.

• Agree
Reactions: jcisuclones