NCAA Allocations

WhizzerClone

Feb 20, 2020
Big 12 (4): Meneweather, Fogarty, Wittlake, Cook
I like our chances of bringing 8 qualifiers. I would like to see Chase come on strong again like last year. I think he is outmatched against Wittlake and Fogarty, but has outside chances against AF and SDSU. Meneweather and Cook smell blood in the water when its there though, both top 5 in the country in falls. Can't get lazy

Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

cyclonegrap

Sep 2, 2016
Cook is very dangerous. He will try to throw you from anywhere. He especially likes to go high flyer, gator bacon, or pull you up to a lat drop from shot defense. If you have not seen him it is worth finding a few of his matches. He reminds me of Mantanona in that he also gives up some easy points or gives up in some positions. Very beatable but also very dangerous.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
What floor and ceiling as far as number of guys in the finals? Might be too hard to predict given injuries at 49/57 I guess to.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Cook is very dangerous. He will try to throw you from anywhere. He especially likes to go high flyer, gator bacon, or pull you up to a lat drop from shot defense. If you have not seen him it is worth finding a few of his matches. He reminds me of Mantanona in that he also gives up some easy points or gives up in some positions. Very beatable but also very dangerous.

Double seem to work best with him. He seems to love it when guys get single legs on him. I watch some of his matches an he can elevate you from about anywhere

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Good thing is there are 6 wildcards at 165 & 197.
Guess I am not sure if that helps Straw & Shapiro or not. Thinking they both need to steal spots to get in

DrizzyCyclone

Apr 7, 2013
Double seem to work best with him. He seems to love it when guys get single legs on him. I watch some of his matches an he can elevate you from about anywhere
Didn’t Cook pin Straw when Chase did a double attempt that turned into a gator bacon? I’ll have to watch it again but that’s how I remember that match from the SDSU dual earlier this year.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Didn’t Cook pin Straw when Chase did a double attempt that turned into a gator bacon? I’ll have to watch it again but that’s how I remember that match from the SDSU dual earlier this year.

yes you are correct. Watch the Kemp of Fresno State match vs Cook. He was down 12-1 in the 1st, then started double leg takedowns & lost 18-12.

Definitely not saying it is fool proof. Have to keep a low center of gravity on him

• Agree
Reactions: DrizzyCyclone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron