Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My wife had a South Padre shirt with Calvin doing all sorts of stuff. Some things my daughter didn't need to see.

My wife’s mom had a friend who was moving back to Cali so she was selling everything. We bought a dresser and nightstand from her (we have never bought any new bedroom stuff for ourselves outside of a bed). Wife is dusting it when I get it moved in. She takes out the paper lining the bottom of the drawers and finds a bunch of dirty comics under them. Wife was embarrassed. I knew the ladies husband who passed about 10 years before and it was up his alley. I kinda laughed.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
My wife’s mom had a friend who was moving back to Cali so she was selling everything. We bought a dresser and nightstand from her (we have never bought any new bedroom stuff for ourselves outside of a bed). Wife is dusting it when I get it moved in. She takes out the paper lining the bottom of the drawers and finds a bunch of dirty comics under them. Wife was embarrassed. I knew the ladies husband who passed about 10 years before and it was up his alley. I kinda laughed.

Are we talking late 1960's vintage underground "dirty" comics like Zap or just sex comics? Those Zap comics might have been the filthiest thing I've ever seen. Although the perverted pirates in one issue did have us all in Birch Hall talking like pirates.

cc56b393e004cba2d4909d4777c796b2.jpg

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Are we talking late 1960's vintage underground "dirty" comics like Zap or just sex comics? Those Zap comics might have been the filthiest thing I've ever seen. Although the perverted pirates in one issue did have us all in Birch Hall talking like pirates.

cc56b393e004cba2d4909d4777c796b2.jpg

Just random sex comics. No actual books.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
so I meant to get my cd money dumped into something else but I've been busy and what I mean to say is it turns out I'm brilliant and can time the market. For a limited time only, I imagine.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
so I meant to get my cd money dumped into something else but I've been busy and what I mean to say is it turns out I'm brilliant and can time the market. For a limited time only, I imagine.
There should be some good deals out there when things settle down. I have an appointment Monday afternoon with a financial guy. Then I remembered I start stupid jury duty on Monday. Why do they make you wait til late Friday to find out if you need to report?

• Agree
Reactions: cowgirl836

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Speaking of t-shirts, one of the best ones I've seen was in a touristy shop up where my Mom lives (far NE WIsconsin, resort country). The shirt had a drawing of a guy without a head, and there was a monkey sitting on his shoulder. The guy had a big wooden paddle in his hand.

And of course the caption read "Give Me Head or the Monkey Gets Spanked!" I wanted to buy it, but I simply couldn't figure out where I'd ever wear it.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Speaking of t-shirts, one of the best ones I've seen was in a touristy shop up where my Mom lives (far NE WIsconsin, resort country). The shirt had a drawing of a guy without a head, and there was a monkey sitting on his shoulder. The guy had a big wooden paddle in his hand.

And of course the caption read "Give Me Head or the Monkey Gets Spanked!" I wanted to buy it, but I simply couldn't figure out where I'd ever wear it.
sounds like a church shirt.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha

I know what you mean. I have two shirts, Cafe Flesh and Behind the Green Door, that I rarely break out. Biker poker runs are about the only appropriate place to wear them.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
There should be some good deals out there when things settle down. I have an appointment Monday afternoon with a financial guy. Then I remembered I start stupid jury duty on Monday. Why do they make you wait til late Friday to find out if you need to report?

Wonder what the financial guy will say.

Do they provide any information that I can't find online? With trade costs being non-existent I've never seen the need for a financial guy.

Maybe I'm missing out

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Wife told me she doesn't want to raise the son in Illinois.

So it looks like we'll be on the move again

Early betting lines have California as a slight favorite over Texas

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Was in Arizona at SILs. For some reason the MIL rounded up clothes to do laundry and I had no T-shirts to wear to a arena ball game downtown. All I had was dress shirts. So I had to borrow one from the wife’s BIL. He gave me a shirt that read in big letters, I love Cumming Iowa but Iowa was a few lines below and In small print. I told him the MIL would have a heart attack if I wore that and had to get something else.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
There is the outside chance that they have breached the disgusting food threshold and people will awaken to how bad it is.

Okay, probably not. 'Merica will keep eating itself to death.

Yeah, I get that it's a choice to eat the stuff or not, but why even make it available?

Kwik Trip/Star is always pushing for deals on bad food when I fill up. I get bananas from there for 39 cents/lb which is cheaper than most places--why not push that?

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Wife told me she doesn't want to raise the son in Illinois.

So it looks like we'll be on the move again

Early betting lines have California as a slight favorite over Texas

Well you weren't liking Illinois any way were you? Happy hunting on your next move.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

Had one from ISU genetics club "We do it with frequency and variation" it was good for a few smiles back in the day.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
[QUOTE="madguy30, post: 7048529, member: 13228"]Yeah, I get that it's a choice to eat the stuff or not, but why even make it available?

Kwik Trip/Star is always pushing for deals on bad food when I fill up. I get bananas from there for 39 cents/lb which is cheaper than most places--why not push that?[/QUOTE]

Heck yes let's make sure there is nothing but sparkling water, 100% fruit juices, and fruit and cheese trays available.:rolleyes:. For goodness sakes people it a choice nobody is making anyone buy anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.