WWE Elimination Chamber (2020)/AEW Revolution Thread

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Finn Balor wins after Balor caught Johnny Gargano doing Johnny Gargano things (namely, getting distracted acting a little too heelish by trying to imitate Balor's move set).

That was one of the better paced matches I've seen. Coming after two heavily emotional matches, they started this one off slowly and let it build to the barnburner that it was meant to be.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I'm also a big fan of Tegan Nox that likes watching her win, but Dakota Kai really needed to win that match to validate her heel turn. At the same time, they had to protect Nox, especially after her 4-part "return" series they ran on the WWEPC channel this last week.

Bringing Gonzalez in as Kai's lackey is going to also allow LeRae to be in this feud going forward without giving the faces an overwhelming advantage.

You are WAY more informed than I.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
You are WAY more informed than I.

It's mostly I read things online (although not to the extent I used to), but of the 5 major wrestling programs (Raw, Impact, AEW, NXT, and SmackDown), NXT is the one I enjoy the most and thus follow the most.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
And then Charlotte Flair ran in and took out Rhea Ripley.

Charlotte Flair vs Rhea Ripley at WrestleMania (we all pretty much knew it, but now it's official)

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
This Orton-Edge feud demonstrates just how good WWE storytelling can be when they actually put forward an honest effort.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
That was a really solid episode of AEW. The last few weeks have been really good.

They are really setting the hook with me.

• Agree
Reactions: Candide