2020 Commits Stats & Senior Performance

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
@zsmart3 34m Darlinstone Dubar @___dstone had 19 pts in 18 mins in @scotland_hoops 108-51 thrashing of Prestige Prep. ..Jayson Woodrich @jaywoodrich5 w/13 pts First of a double header as team plays Harcum CC tonight

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
I really wish Foster had played some decent AAU competition (well maybe not because he might've ended up with better offers).

His high school highlights look like a dad against playing his 9 yr old son.

If Foster can shoot 35%+ from 3 next year he's probably a 1st round pick and off to the g-league for a few years.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I am calling it now. Dubar is our highest scoring freshman next year.

woupd be pleasant surprise.. but XF will lead the frosh coming in.. Dubar outside shot isn’t quite there yet.. I love Dubar his body and length and he plays solid D but he’s not as refined offensively as XF right now..

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
XF’s steoke is looking really good right now. Looked like he was zoning during that game from deep so everything felt perfect, but still very impressive.

cyclone4L

Jun 30, 2013

Full game replay if anyone is interested:

Good video find. I watched about a good 45 mins of the game.

Darlinstone is the clear best player on this Scotland team (For those unaware, Scotland is one of those basketball boarding schools. Clarence Nadolny, ISU target from last year, went there). He was very physical getting to the basketball and getting buckets. He also had some plays where he would drive and kick it out to a shooter. A lot of very promising offensive possessions from the young man.

I take all highschool tape with a grain of Kosher salt. Who knows how any of the talent translates. However, it's a little more promising seeing Dubar perform so well against Multiple four star guys at another boarding school as oppose to seeing Caleb Grill dunking on Kansas farm boys.

We got a good one.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Darlinstone with 13 pts 6 boards.

@zsmart3 Scotland Campus def. Bristol Prep 114-71 Terell Strickland lw/ 17 points, 5 assists @Tjstrick11 @___dstone 13 pts, six boards Angelo Santiago w/five assists, 6 boards Jaeden Zackery @jaedenzackery 13 pts, 8 boards, 5 assists Abou Ousmane @IamAbouOusmane 19pts and 10 boards

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Nice well rounded game log for XF last night.

@PurePrepHoops Cyclone commit @XaMan_10 had game with 22pts 14reb 3ast 3stl 3blk. 2-4 3pt 6-7ft. #SurviveAndAdvance

One of the things I like about the XF tape is he does the little things to gain separation even though he doesn't need to against opponents he towers over. Shows his prep is preparing for next season.

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley

It feels slightly awkward watching him play with and against 9 tiny white kids.

Anyways, Isaiah Austin immediately comes to mind watching him, although XF actually got some weight on his 7 foot frame. If he can get the mental toughness and physicality to bang with high-major players (something I don't think he can really get playing against 6'2 kids from rural Iowa) he can be a force next year

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Good video find. I watched about a good 45 mins of the game.

Darlinstone is the clear best player on this Scotland team (For those unaware, Scotland is one of those basketball boarding schools. Clarence Nadolny, ISU target from last year, went there). He was very physical getting to the basketball and getting buckets. He also had some plays where he would drive and kick it out to a shooter. A lot of very promising offensive possessions from the young man.

I take all highschool tape with a grain of Kosher salt. Who knows how any of the talent translates. However, it's a little more promising seeing Dubar perform so well against Multiple four star guys at another boarding school as oppose to seeing Caleb Grill dunking on Kansas farm boys.

We got a good one.

The more I see him, the more I like him. He's much thinner than THT but off the dribble, the way he uses his shoulders to create space and length to finish really reminds of Talen. I'm starting to think he'll contribute next year.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Could somebody in the know breakdown the differences between Dubar and Blackwell?