Iowa State Soccer v. NDSU in Minneapolis

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Iowa State is scheduled to play NDSU on Saturday in Minneapolis. I thought about taking my soccer playing daughter to see the 'Clones play. Does anyone know where this game is supposed to be played? There are no details on Cyclones.com that I can find and nothing on the NDSU website. I have even resorted to looking at websites of stadiums in the Twin Cities but am still coming up empty. Anyone know what is going on?

I've even tried calling the ticket office and they have no idea.

I thought about putting this in the Football Forum just to tweak people but refrained.

Last edited:

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Iowa State is scheduled to play NDSU on Saturday in Minneapolis. I thought about taking my soccer playing daughter to see the 'Clones play. Does anyone know where this game is supposed to be played? There are no details on Cyclones.com that I can find and nothing on the NDSU website. I have even resorted to looking at websites of stadiums in the Twin Cities but am still coming up empty. Anyone know what is going on?

I thought about putting this in the Football Forum just to tweak people but refrained.
Minneapolis, duh.

• Winner
Reactions: wxman1

UNI1ISU2

Jun 7, 2019

email the soccer SID from NDSU. He is a big isu fan and will help you out.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
That was weird, I could only see that you quoted me but nothing that you typed until I quoted your post.

I have an email into the Director of Olympic Sports at ISU, Brad Baker, but I haven't heard back. I will try the NDSU soccer SID if I can find him.

Thanks.

EDIT: I refreshed the page and now see the text in your post.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
He ran track at UNI for 4 years but is a huge ISU fan? Are you serious?

EDIT: It looks like I have the wrong guy, the soccer guy was at Coe for quite a few years and a graduate of Waldorf.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
He ran track at UNI for 4 years but is a huge ISU fan? Are you serious?

EDIT: It looks like I have the wrong guy, the soccer guy was at Coe for quite a few years and a graduate of Waldorf.

That's the right guy. Grew up in Boone I believe and is a big Cyclone fan.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I just tried calling again and got him. All of your information is correct. He is from Boone.

They have the game as NDSU v. Minnesota so he is confirming what is going on.

By the way, the game is at Providence Academy. They have an inflatable dome at their stadium. I have never been in the stadium when the dome was up.

Thanks again, guys.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I just tried calling again and got him. All of your information is correct. He is from Boone.

They have the game as NDSU v. Minnesota so he is confirming what is going on.

By the way, the game is at Providence Academy. They have an inflatable dome at their stadium. I have never been in the stadium when the dome was up.

Thanks again, guys.

I love women’s college soccer, went to every home OSU game last season and even I stay away from the Spring games. Godspeed.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I got confirmation from NDSU that originally they were playing U of M, but it has indeed been changed to ISU. Still haven't heard back from ISU.

CycloneAlley

Apr 11, 2006
Maloy, USA
It looks like Iowa State won based on pictures but does anyone know the score of the game? It seems that Iowa State posted zero information about the game.