All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

Hawkmi

Oct 9, 2013
Wow, what prompted this sort of disgusting adhominum attack?
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins and jmb

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
You realize this started because an Iowa fan said Iowa was better at the RB position right?

So what? I mean it might prove to be as dumb as you saying Allen > Hockenson, or that Garza sucks. Until it plays out, we just don't know who will be better.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So what? I mean it might prove to be as dumb as you saying Allen > Hockenson, or that Garza sucks. Until it plays out, we just don't know who will be better.

We know Hall was better last season which is why I don't understand why an Iowa fan would say Iowa is better at the RB position. To be fair Thinker appeared to backtrack on it though

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
We know Hall was better last season which is why I don't understand why an Iowa fan would say Iowa is better at the RB position. To be fair Thinker appeared to backtrack on it though

Hall did get more carries, but that is expected when you play for a 7 win team.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
So what? I mean it might prove to be as dumb as you saying Allen > Hockenson, or that Garza sucks, or that Stanley is a first round draft pick, or that Wadley was better than Montgomery. Until it plays out, we just don't know who will be better.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Hall is going to be a really good RB. And Goodson probably is too. I feel like Sargent and Johnnie Lang are in the same boat...decent backs that are best getting spot carries. ISU still has Nwangwu back and then Jirehl Brock is supposed to be pretty good. I feel good about ISU's RB position. Iowa, I don't really know who they have outside of Goodson and Sargent and I don't really care that much. I"m sure they'll be fine.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Hall is going to be a really good RB. And Goodson probably is too. I feel like Sargent and Johnnie Lang are in the same boat...decent backs that are best getting spot carries. ISU still has Nwangwu back and then Jirehl Brock is supposed to be pretty good. I feel good about ISU's RB position. Iowa, I don't really know who they have outside of Goodson and Sargent and I don't really care that much. I"m sure they'll be fine.

I don't think anyone is saying Goodson is bad. He's not really a receiving threat but he has good speed from the games I saw. He's not as good as Hall but not many are

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron