Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Sorry. Every person for themselves.

Sorry again. Every living creature for themselves.

Sorry again again. I feel like I'm discriminating against rocks now.

Gosh, that has to be hard on the knees.

• Agree
Reactions: jcyclonee

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
What are the most serious crimes you've ever committed? Feel free to only discuss stuff where the statute of limitations has run. PM me with the offense and the jurisdiction if you need a ruling on the applicable statute of limitations.
Looking closely at Minnesota state and local laws:
1. I have driven a red car down Lake Street in Minneapolis.
2. None of my bathtubs have feet.

There's also this:
609.34 FORNICATION.
When any man and single woman have sexual intercourse with each other, each is guilty of fornication, which is a misdemeanor.

My wife seems to misinterpret this law as pertaining to married women.

*The good news is that I have never crossed state lines with a duck on my head or gone into Wisconsin with a chicken on my head.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Looking closely at Minnesota state and local laws:
1. I have driven a red car down Lake Street in Minneapolis.
2. None of my bathtubs have feet.

There's also this:
609.34 FORNICATION.
When any man and single woman have sexual intercourse with each other, each is guilty of fornication, which is a misdemeanor.

My wife seems to misinterpret this law as pertaining to married women.

*The good news is that I have never crossed state lines with a duck on my head or gone into Wisconsin with a chicken on my head.
Interesting that it doesn't include a married man or woman having sexual intercourse outside their marriage(s). Or is that covered in a different statute?

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Interesting that it doesn't include a married man or woman having sexual intercourse outside their marriage(s). Or is that covered in a different statute?
I think it's legal as long as you don't do it while wearing a duck on your head as you cross state lines. Whether it's ethical or moral, that's another question.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
That used to be covered in some states as the official crime of adultery--though it has not been enforced in any states that I know of since the 1960's. No one in their right mind believes that adultery or fornication laws would pass constitutional muster nowadays.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Would you guys be happy if another B12 team won the NCAA tournament? And does it depend on the team?

Sure doesn't bother me any. Best yr I ever did in the ncaa tourney pool was when I picked KU over OU for the championship. If the B12 wins it helps the whole conference IMO.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I know its 2-3 minutes late but you didn't give the times up.

Did you have to find the gingerbread man in kindergarten? When they gave you a piece of it afterwards did you think it tasted terrible also?