North Dakota State dual

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Not pleased with injuries. Not pleased with recruiting.
v0rqUEo.gif

bear24

Aug 7, 2018
Didnt look like the ref did Small any favors by letting the action continue with the knee.

I agree, and it's really sad to see that happen. Hopefully he is alright. But I also wish the dip****s in the crowd didn't start yelling at the ref like they did

• Agree
Reactions: CyGold

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
I agree, and it's really sad to see that happen. Hopefully he is alright. But I also wish the dip****s in the crowd didn't start yelling at the ref like they did
I was there but on the opposite side and completely distracted by my kids who literally didn't stop talking at me the entire dual. Didn't get a good look at exactly what happened but I don't have a problem with the fans voicing their displeasure. If Metcalf was pissed enough to lay into the ref the way he did, I'm guessing it was warranted.

matclone

Nov 13, 2016
If Small is hurt, and can't wrestle, can we enter someone else at his weight at conference?

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Cy4Lifer

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
I was there but on the opposite side and completely distracted by my kids who literally didn't stop talking at me the entire dual. Didn't get a good look at exactly what happened but I don't have a problem with the fans voicing their displeasure. If Metcalf was pissed enough to lay into the ref the way he did, I'm guessing it was warranted.
Exactly. Metcalf isnt going to go at the ref like he did if it wasnt warranted. These are the same same to crappy refs that were here last week but had opposite roles and was just as bad. This was on the ref 100%.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron