*** Official Texas Tech Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I kind of feel bad for our players because even when they made great effort plays something would go wrong like when Conditt grabbed that rebound and ended up getting called for traveling.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I kind of feel bad for our players because even when they made great effort plays something would go wrong like when Conditt grabbed that rebound and ended up getting called for traveling.
Yeah but more often than not they were standing and watching while TTU guys chased down rebounds and loose balls.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

That's the sign of poor fundamentals I think.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa

I feel sorry for the Great Cyclone fans who pay to watch this dreadful Ken Trickey/Lynn Nance basketball...This great fanbase deserves to win inside Hilton Coliseum....Johnny Orr is now Officially Turning Over in his Grave....

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I feel sorry for the Great Cyclone fans who pay to watch this dreadful Ken Trickey/Lynn Nance basketball...This great fanbase deserves to win inside Hilton Coliseum....Johnny Orr is now Officially Turning Over in his Grave....
Turning over just now? I think his body has been like a rotisserie chicken since the Florida A&M loss.

arobb

Jan 4, 2014
I don't know what's worse, the 30 point loss at Hilton or the fact that JP had just doubled down on Prohm with a tweet showing us just how far out of touch he is with the reality of Prohm's poor coaching. We are going to be stuck with Prohm for a long time I'm afraid.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
We gave our tickets to another family in our neighborhood. I feel bad about it. Don't know if I'll be able to make eye contact with them anytime soon.

Lineup

Jan 7, 2017
yes i was there , Prohm is worse

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Pollard doesn't understand that it was a bad decision yesterday by Self too.

Baylor got a decent 3 off at the buzzer, which had a much better chance of going in than if they had fouled and Baylor would have had to make the first FT, then purposely miss the 2nd, then get the rebound, and then somehow score again off the rebound.

I just can't believe JP is going the route of putting down his fanbase, one of the best in the entire country, while propping up his head coach.

He can put his support behind his head coach without putting down the fans. The fans have every right to be questioning the direction of this program right now, and you'd be a fool as an AD to not understand that. Nobody enjoys watching their team get flat out embarrassed at home by 30 JP.

And unless Prohm can go out and land a 4 or 5 star stud PG transfer or JUCO, the fans won't be excited for next season either.

• Agree
Reactions: cyatheart and Doc