Otz KO'd the last unbeaten team

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
You seem very bothered by the Otz praise in this thread. Dude got 10 conference wins at a program that was run into the ground. He's off to a good start

He is bothered by anything remotely connected to Hoiberg. He would rather have the 30 point beat downs at home then talk about CFH or any of his assistants.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
This thread is ******* weird.

• Informative
Reactions: Cy$

jpete24

Wearing nut cup since 2002
SuperFanatic
Mar 25, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I’m glad some of you aren’t the AD here. 1 bad year and suddenly CSP is killing the program. All the other great stuff he’s done is meaningless. It’s crazy.

“other great stuff”. Clarify?

You mean won with another coaches guys? Not pull together a legit tournament team last year that went out on an L to Ohio State? Have two years of absolute trash basketball? The man can recruit, I’ll give him that. But he’s selling the fans and the atmosphere. Any coach can do that.

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
I’m glad some of you aren’t the AD here. 1 bad year and suddenly CSP is killing the program. All the other great stuff he’s done is meaningless. It’s crazy.

The worse loss EVER in Hilton Coliseum. I was there. It is tragic from a sports standpoint what is happening. We have lost by double digits 4 times at Hilton this year, two of the three worse losses in program history and that’s not including the Florida AM loss when we were 27 point favorites.
His head coaching can’t overcome the talent deficit which he is now responsible for in Year 5. I was around for McDermott years. That performance yesterday was worse than any effort I ever saw under McDermott. His job at the end of the day is to win.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

This isn't just a bad year.

Do you think ISU basketball is in a good place?