Historic losses piling up this season...

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
What a dumb take lol

“If you aren’t a millionaire, don’t complain about historically awful results.”

Lol durrr
You do nothing positive for the program by crying about this over and over. It's obvious this team isn't getting better right now and Prohm isn't leaving but here we are five 200 page threads of the same people crying all day long.

Also, why don't you go talk with Pollard and see if you can sway his mind? Then donate $6 million and tell me he still treats you the same way. Money is everything in this corrupt country.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
You do nothing positive for the program by crying about this over and over. It's obvious this team isn't getting better right now and Prohm isn't leaving but here we are five 200 page threads of the same people crying all day long.

Are you suppose to be positive towards the program right now? We’re suppose to accept being terrible? And it’s a message board. What your describing is pretty much what they’re made for.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

Also, why don't you go talk with Pollard and see if you can sway his mind? Then donate $6 million and tell me he still treats you the same way. Money is everything in this corrupt country.

I’m officially there. The most positive thing that can happen for this program is for the coach to be fired. Anything that speeds that along is a-ok in my book.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
...and with no other coach to blame, Prohm deserves the full credit for one of the worst Cyclone seasons ever. It’s time to accept he is a great guy but an absolute joke of a coach. We need to cut our losses and move on.
OMG. What has this country come to? I can't believe we've degraded into a complete and utter complaining society. I was at ISU in the mid 70's. Trust me. It was no picnic. But what gets my goat more than anything is the ease of which it is to complain without the ability to have a solid solution. I do not ever recall a coaching transition to be transparent or even result in an immediate winning record. Maybe it's my Criner or Donnie Duncan memory where they drove the program into the ground. Who knows. What I do know is, under Prohm, we've had tastes of success and wins in the recruiting column. Certainly enough for me to take the mature high ground and say let's give him another year. And for all you Freddie folks out there, remember it was Freddie who said Prohm was his first choice. I've had my say. Off to work so I don't melt under the pressure of another 'stitch'.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
OMG. What has this country come to? I can't believe we've degraded into a complete and utter complaining society. I was at ISU in the mid 70's. Trust me. It was no picnic. But what gets my goat more than anything is the ease of which it is to complain without the ability to have a solid solution. I do not ever recall a coaching transition to be transparent or even result in an immediate winning record. Maybe it's my Criner or Donnie Duncan memory where they drove the program into the ground. Who knows. What I do know is, under Prohm, we've had tastes of success and wins in the recruiting column. Certainly enough for me to take the mature high ground and say let's give him another year. And for all you Freddie folks out there, remember it was Freddie who said Prohm was his first choice. I've had my say. Off to work so I don't melt under the pressure of another 'stitch'.

Fred can be wrong just like Pollard was wrong. It’s certainly possible.

I’ll be the first to admit I’ve turned on this one. It’d be different if I had any hope at all for next year. I don’t.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You are the ******* laughing stock of this forum. People mock others by calling them a "Cat Stevens" on here. If you're a troll I tip my cap to you, if you're a real Iowa State fan, you're the most pathetic garbage this fan base has ever seen

Ahh yes, group think.

@Gunnerclone has nailed this. The discourse has become garbage on here, but at least the owners can profit from the “fans.”

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Cat Stevens has to be this sportstalkcrap guy on Twitter. Fans call him out on there for the embarrassment he is there too. Dude is just weird and overall mentally unstable.

It’s impressive that you continue to outdo yourself. There are so many moments I read some of your nonsense and think this is the bottom. But you manage to always keep digging to achieve a new low.

Reactions: Macloney

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008

You do understand this is a message board, correct? That's kind of the point of these things. No one here thinks their posts will make any real impact on anything. It's a place to come and vent about a horrible season for a team that many of us find ourselves invested in.

Wouldn't be much of a business model for Chris and Co. if it was "ok everyone, you get one Steve Prohm related post per month use it wisely." No one is under any pretenses that anything written on this board either helps or hurts the situation. But it's a place to come and vent because lord knows all of our spouses are sick of hearing us complain.

• Funny
Reactions: Cyfanisu

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You do understand this is a message board, correct? That's kind of the point of these things. No one here thinks their posts will make any real impact on anything. It's a place to come and vent about a horrible season for a team that many of us find ourselves invested in.

Wouldn't be much of a business model for Chris and Co. if it was "ok everyone, you get one Steve Prohm related post per month use it wisely." No one is under any pretenses that anything written on this board either helps or hurts the situation. But it's a place to come and vent because lord knows all of our spouses are sick of hearing us complain.

Hard to believe your wife is tired of listening to you. You should give yourself more credit. I’m sure it goes beyond basketball

Reactions: Macloney

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
It’s impressive that you continue to outdo yourself. There are so many moments I read some of your nonsense and think this is the bottom. But you manage to always keep digging to achieve a new low.
You, Gunner and jsb are the worst posters on this forum. I don’t think it’s up for debate. You three literally only attack other posters while we have someone being paid over 2 million a year that can’t teach help defense. It’s one giant straw man of stupid with you three.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
You Gunner and jsb are the worst posters on this forum. I don’t think it’s up for debate. You three literally only attack other posters while we have someone being paid over 2 million a year that can’t teach help defense.its one giant straw man of stupid with you three.

reading comprehension has never been one of your strong suits, has it?

please tell me you didn’t graduate from Iowa State

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.

Lets hire Dayton's coach. Or TJ. Hell anybody but this current staff. There is the solution.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
this is incorrect. He will be the coach next year. If it’s a failure, he will be pushed out the door.
Assuming it is a repeat of this year, and that he doesn't get any great grad transfers, which he never has.

Which do you think it is better or worse for our program, go through another year bottom of the big 12 and then firing a coach, or firing a coach one year removed from 23 wins?

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez

It's turned into a fat white guys safe space, where people can come and complain about the same thing with other like minded whiners. Williams ******* about you guys all the time. He just did, like two weeks ago, this thread is EXACTLY what he is talking about.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
I honestly thought we had a pretty good chance to win yesterday. That went out the door pretty damn quickly.

How many games left? 4? Maybe another win against TCU at home? Maybe steal one at OSU or KSU? Yikes.

Just awful.

• Agree
Reactions: JBone84 and NWICY